Announcing: VG Community Edition

I really wonder what vg would have been if they had just used ads. Just that one thing. I mean there’s sticking to your guns and then there’s not even attempting to do something that has been proven successful.

I don’t know if NetEase will give vg China version new characters, items, since without any updates, the game will decline soon.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt that NetEase has a certain level of autonomy same as rogue had. They’re likely to update as long as business is good. VG is basically split off.

Also if anyone is having issues just delete your data from the game app and it will not crash any more. Course what this means for your id and progress idk because the apps not gone but the data is, but I would assume this wipes the temporary progress data also.

2 Likes

Source: Twitter

1 Like

This update actually told me a lot for 2mins. I don’t wanna delve too much into SEMC stuff, vs Vainglory stuff, but I will say I have even less faith in a long term CE. I am still rooting for it though!

1 Like

Rip Lorelai fans…

1 Like

That’s kind of neat – I always enjoyed playing Lorelai :mermaid:

4 Likes

I downloaded the apk and whenever i try to open the profile tab or play a game the app crashes. Anyone else?

1 Like

'not sure whether you saw the post on reddit, but someone there suggested disabling google’s Play Games integration fixed some of the crash issues for him. 'might be worth a try - likewise with respective Apple / social media links.

4 Likes

Yep i did, no more crashes for me

4 Likes

Again the face is not really VGs artstyle, but I like the color pallet.

I kinda got used to the AoV style. My problem is that this is obviously a addition to the Egyptian God skin line but theres no lore. Guess it sucks to suck. :potoo:

Cries…

My beloved lorelai :purple_heart:

This week’s dev update :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Ig ill just watch from the sidelines since Ios cant download apks :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Short and sweet. I think that means Ios is getting a update?¿

2 Likes

Where was this guy 2 years ago?? He’s really excellent!

4 Likes

Even if the CE doesn’t pan out too well, SEMC’s communication recently gives me a fair bit of hope for CB at the least. It’s extremely nice to see their transparency and it’s seems like they actually have learned from their mistakes on VG.

2 Likes

I realize this was somewhat rhetorical, but from my understanding he was working on HOTS in a similar role.

1 Like

:arrow_up: Today’s dev update

2 Likes