All VG problems (according to me)

I am claiming the match maker isn’t too bad. The bad part of mm isn’t too much the mm but some players

So it only targets some players? How does that work? It seems like an excuse tbh. You might have a bad match, bad day, week but if you are losing all the time it isn’t match Maker’s fault unless it is completely broken, which you claim it’s not.

Did i just say yourself your logic is truly faultering. Players getting boosted by payer or friends, smurfs, players playing characters they aren’t use to. All these things show up that a matchmaker no matter how good it is can take in account for.

2 Likes

So you’re running into them EVERY single game? I can show you some of my losses if you want. Doing better than both teams sometimes and still losing. Other times I do really bad and somehow win. This isn’t all the time though. If it is there’s another factor.

Yes people like you who dodge cause mm to put players in priority just to get a match. During priority the mm has a set of conditions to quickly as possible getting a match. Causing players like you to dodge more causing an endless cycle

2 Likes

Bad match maker was happening a few weeks before the dodges began happening all the time again… Make up your damn mind is match maker good or does it not work?

The mm does what it is suppose to, but there is variables it cannot account for, flawed logic that someone nar you based on ip will have close to the same ping, and also conditions that cause it’s belt to loosen

It most certainly does not do what it’s supposed. Though I have to say there’s been some improvement in the last days. Oh by the way did you know the devs themselves agree it is not doing what it is supposed to do? Yet here you stand saying otherwise… You’re trying so hard.

1v5ing right off the bat in any Moba is unhealthy unless there is huge amounts of outplay (which in MOBAs there’s very little of).

Just letting you know, I read the whole post as well as all the replies. Will pass on this feedback.

8 Likes

Awesome thank you it is nice to see a dev post