I collected statistics in the guild for 2,5 months.
- 11.12.2018-30.12.2018 +360 000 fame xp (not sure, i was not yet in the guild, average value)
- 30.12.2018 ??? lvl (i did not immediately have this idea) - 28.01.2019 60 lvl, 541 940 fame xp
- 28.01.2019 60 lvl - 11.02.2019 70 lvl, 365 056 fame xp
- 11.02.2019 70 lvl - 25.02.2019 78 lvl, 289 718 fame xp
- 25.02.2019 78 lvl - 11.03.2019 83 lvl, 178 382 fame xp
11.12.2018 - 11.03.2019 83 lvl, 1 735 096 fame xp
About the method of calculation
Every week on Monday and Thursday I pull out the data of all the players from the table, calculate the difference between Thursday and Monday, then Monday of the next week and Thursday. For example, I have data for 02/18/2019, 02/21/2019 and 02/25/2019, which means the total amount of reputation for the week is equal to = 02/21/2019-02/18/2019 + 02/25/2019-02/21/2019. I take data twice a week to get more accurate values.
Now for the recognition of screenshots from the PC version I use OnlineRecognition (https://ocr.space), store data in Excel, process it through a VBA macro, the result is a table and a graph that looks like this (specially cut off nicks except mine).
How it works?
https://imgur.com/a/yb4J47s (gif, 17.7 mb)
Collect statistics every 5 levels and twice a week. Ideally, a guild that can take level 100. Write me a message if you can invite to this guild.
Spring season 2019