A weird bug has happened to me yesterday (2 unusable item slots)

For some reason yesterday I could only have 4 items in my inventory in this one game. When I tried to buy something else, it told me that my inventory is full, which is pretty weird. I tried to take a screenshot, but I can’t do it with my tablet.

I don’t mind the bug, since it only happened once, in a casual match. But what I’d like to say is holy crap, does it ever make a big difference when you have 2 less items late in the game. It felt like every one else was over powered lol.

1 Like

This has been reported, SEMC is working on a fix.

(If you’re curious, what’s happening is that somehow your inventory has two flasks and two scout cams.)

2 Likes

This is interesting. I’m still new to the game, so I’m using the recommended items that they display on the bottom right. Maybe if I press the items too fast, the same one is being bought twice hehe, idk.

No, it’s a bug. In 5v5, you can’t buy or sell the healing flask or scout cam. For some reason, they’re getting duplicated, which prevents you having more than 4 other items, because in 5v5, there are 8 slots. (You can only change 6 of them. The other 2 are taken up by the flask and cam.)

2 Likes

Nice. No wonder i keep seeing players with only 4 items.
They’re not trolling after all…
please forgive me :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Happened to me a few days back mega annoying to deal with…