5v5 ranked lag

I am getting lag almost every other match, it is very disturbing as it makes hitting skillshots very difficult and reflex blocking next to impossible.The lag is not huge but is very noticeable when fighting and moving in general. I am in SEA server and a few of my friends are experiencing the same thing, anyone other server had this problem? The game never used to lag for me until 5v5 so I don’t think being in SEA is the problem

1 Like

Never assume. It could be any number of issues. I would definitely suspect the server.
It’s just so complex you can never really pin point it. But if this was my company, I’d heavily invest in server upgrades and better programming to handle all that information, even if it handles it “just fine”… Always over engineer. Over estimate, whatever you think the load is going to be, triple it, then triple it again… A good server will never be running anywhere above 30% capacity at any one time, even at peak hours.

1 Like

Me too…it is very lag that i decide not to play ranked match now. The worst lag is when about 10 players ganking in thr same location, suddenly the signal dropped horribly.