5v5 matchmaking

Hey there guys, I just wanted to know if i am the only one being paired with tier 3-4 players all the time (being tier 10 myself), and then simply having to play foolish games with people who have no idea what they are doing. I am always the one with the most money in my team, most of the time thousands over my other teammates. Idk, it just feels too unbalanced. The game mode is great, but having to play with complete noobs is kind of a fun spoiler.
Maybe I need to play a few more games though, not really sure how SEMC is handling this, but I hope it gets better soon.

I agree, the matchmaker is pretty bad right now. It would at least be better if each team averaged into a tier that is about the same, but even that isn’t happening… I think the safest bet is just partying.

I think you are forgetting that the current 5v5 is casual.

So there isn’t really anything that needs to be done. We just have to tough it out until ranked 5v5 rolls out.

Can’t remember the last time I had a balanced 5v5 game outside of private matches, but there’s not much that can be done

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.