4.9 Teasers and Skins

Im thinking of something but I wont say it cuz I wonder if one of the forumers will say it instead.

3 Likes

But now I wanna know what your thinking that you also think someone else might say

5 Likes

I think he thinks we think he’s thinking that SEMC think we think Wu Xing skins are the best.

5 Likes

Is it that because he looks like this?

2 Likes

OMG YES. :joy: I honestly like the in-game model better than how its portrayed in the Splashart. The eyes… It freaks me out. Plus the quality overall isnt VG standards imo.

There is only one more element left so thank god we can finally call it quits. But one thing I have to say is where does Wu Xing Ozo fall in? He’s not really a elemental sooOoOoOo.

Edit: Remove tag cuz there was no reason not to use qoute features.

3 Likes

He represents the Ozo element, my favorite one :ozo:

4 Likes

Dude I thought Iam looking at a league of legends screenshot or something because of the colors especially the sword looks like league title colors , that’s not vg vibes

1 Like

That’s not nearly League’s art style. Also, those aren’t the logo colors --> :lol_logo:

I think it gave me league and team fight tactics vibes , but you are the expert Iam not an artist see the colors degrees and not playing league but waiting the wild rift .

I’m a fan on this skin and the artwork!

To me it has that kind of sanitized, technically well done but devoid of emotion feel that I see in art for games that lack a soul, for lack of a better term. By that I mean games that don’t have a coherent setting, whose characters have thin or nonexistent back stories, which gives artists and art directors little to draw upon when creating an image.

That describes AoV and ML, but unfortunately also VG these days.

5 Likes

I actually like this skin for leo. Don’t play a lot of him as I don’t really find his playstyle fun or strategic (just jump in and hack away, reposition enemy if you can, run if you must) but this is a nice looking skin for him.

1 Like

The best element. We need an Ozo inspired Ozo skin

Next Halloween Ozo should just cosplay as himself :^)

2 Likes

I will say, the new heroes still have decent designs. They feel like they are base on lore even if we don’t see it.

But yeah, most of the skins are quite generic.

Heres another game of “I wonder if they will say what I think rn”

1 Like

Well … that’s ugly. :see_no_evil: What have they done to my little cat girl?

About Leo and Koshka… It feels like a AoV or ML style of a splash art. (This is not what Im thinking, therefore the game still stands.)

1 Like

Interesting how you show koshka butt from the front , we used to see awkward angles to get the best view but this straight up make the hero position fit the angle hehehe .

Nooooo, I wanna know what your thinking you think someone here also thinks and would say

2 Likes

As Sombra once said “Wheres the fun in that :ringo:

3 Likes