❤️ 3.4 most interesting patch ever?

90k heals? What the hell, that’s actually insane

yeah but adagio is just one person one heal and his energy runs out easily…

lyra is group heal. nevertheless, both are good

Adagio heals more than half of one’s HP. It’s more reliable than Lyra’s and it’s faster. She needs to wait the sigil time now. And no his energy doesn’t run out easily (if at all)

1 Like

After reading this thread, I tried out top lane Adagio. I generally hate top lane because I find constantly being camped by two people irritating, but the game I played was very fun! I was dishing out incredible heals on very short cooldown - in fact I did healed 71k, close to 4 times more than our actual support Ardan healed! Early game was pretty rough, I was able to outtrade the enemy ringo but Reza with aftershock made my life quite miserable, but I managed to hold on to my turret for around 10 minutes, after which the game became more manageable. Late game I was dishing out massive heals and capacitor plate made me quite unkillable. I really love this build, thank you Bob and Glow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The ultimate example of a powerful woman who hasn’t lost her femininity.
#noreasons not to love Grace

It’s the burst portential, late game he has no energy issues.

I’ve topped out at over 100k of healing in a 5v5 match now, that’s insane, never seen anything close to this before.

nerf adagio and buff lyra

30 charsss

Leave Adagio just where he is, he hasn’t been met in years…

2 Likes