Your spoils

I opened mine, I got the rare Cerberus Fort skin and a bunch of glory/essence and a few opals. Not bad for the level I ended at honestly. I also got the Leg Adagio talent, which I’ve been looking for for a while.

I got two of the older epic skins so they succ IIRC one was epic joule, but that is the only skin of joule i have so its ok. The other skin was SB Glaive, by far one of the worst skins in game (not the splashart, that is beautiful) but I have my Glaive skin collection finished and I actually like him as a hero so I am proud.
got legendary Lyra BP but the best part is that I already got legendary lyra from Battle Pass v1 so i guess the game wants me to be a Lyra main
I got Kinetic though!! so now I am free to level up my talents
and with the essence I got RED RONNAA (haven’t played her much but after a couple of cas matches with her I’ll be OMW to rank)
Have 2700 essence right now so I’m just waiting for a BP (got one from a quest chest but automatic conversion hehe)
Some ok pulls but I’m gonna be honest the epic skins need a revamp, not asking for everything to be like NN Reza or Evo Sam but they should have at least some changes ex. All of Sorrowblade Glaive’s abilities are recolored as red, a tiny change like that may make me prefer it over King Glaive but eh what can I say its free loot

Got me Kinetic, Nether Knight Lance (got every Lance skin now, except Le ofc), Kyudo Kestrel and Tier 2 Skye. Pretty good tbh