Your main and tips on playing them

Ozo - you must become one with the legendary hero. As the phrase goes, “monkey see, monkey do”, therefore, you must do everything he does on-screen in order to play him effectively.

I’ve been working on a pro WP Ozo guide in the shadows for a bit tho so I might link that here if I finish it soon enough

1 Like

Oh whoops XD

30 characters

Play Flicker aggresively or you will lose the game. I kid you not, a passive Flicker is useless. Harass everyone. Bully laners out of their lane, steal farm from enemy junglers, pick fights with enemy roamers if they are out of position, you can take most of them.

Bear in mind, he is nowhere near as useless late game as people consider him to be. His damage is very frightening for a roam, and he is tanky enough to duel with anyone lacking sustain.

2 Likes

Every Flicker on my team: Passive, timid, unhelpful.

Every Flicker on my enemy’s team: Unstoppable, maddening, never alone, a bully, well-played.

3 Likes

Good tips especially for people just starting out on these heroes, like I don’t play saw much but I honestly never knew when to really use his ult and flicker yea he has an aggressive play to him that I don’t see people do often.

Anyway anyone got some pointers for heroes like baptiste, varya, lorelai and others that well at least I don’t see talked about much anywhere?

She’s pretty much broken in 5v5 with the wp buff, it’s impossible to get away from her. She can be played jungle or side lane, start double wb or wb+boe. Buy boots and then build into sb. Remember to engage whenever you have the wp buff, you’re almost guaranteed a kill. The rest of your build should depend on the enemy team, crit against squishies, bp against sustain, defense as needed(though you should be snowballing hard enough that you won’t need more than an aegis by the time the game is over). Abuse her early game +wp buff and the rest of the match should be smooth sailing.

Baptiste I play pretty well. He’s pretty easy. He’s kinda like a shorter ranged Celeste.

Use your B wisely - Time it so it’s at the moment they want to escape or chase.
Use Fear - For escaping, saving and finishing off low health heroes… it’s range is pretty far.

Your A should be dished out constantly - finish off minions, damage heroes.

Getting dived? Auto, A, Auto, A, Auto, A… B, Fear. Always watch your 4 soul stacks, got stacks? AA and chase those heroes down. 3 stacks are easy to get, then your 4th should kick start the lifestealing perk and you can tank damage while attacking… just watch that bar go down and be careful to not get greedy, once it runs out, start building it at a safe distance with your A’s again.

PLEASE DON’t play WP BAPTISTE. he’s a counter pick flex, not a mainstream pick. Casuals is ok.

Oh, One more thing… Baptiste is the perfect Bait hero. Baiting is the concept of running around on low health in the hope that the enemy will target you. when they do, your team ganks them. So a good Baptiste player WILL NOT PORT home on low health. it’s the perfect opportunity to BAIT the enemy.

If you want to learn more about baiting… that’s another post :wink: