YLVA - 3.10 hero preview & official splash art

They hot fixed… silvernail. Without him it’s still a long list, specially compared to how many new heroes were released a big percentage was op, so there are good reasons to think the new hero will be op too.

I still miss WP Varya - one of the funnest ( is that a word ) hero releases in my opinion

1 Like

Oh felt like they hotfixed a lot more than that mb. Yates isn’t that broken though his kit is just inherently good making him meta for most of the time. Only Varya and Kensei imo truly had a broken phase the rest of them were just stronger than the rest by a bit.

I have to disagree, the other heroes weren’t just strong. Tony obtain the update he was released a 100% pick rate AND win rate at competitive. Yates right now it’s op, maybe not an instawin but it’s still op (mainly by kit, not numbers). Lorelai was nerfed super hard the following update, cutting by half her CC and damage to differentiate captain from mage. Malene was stupid, she could win the early game by herself, managed a 100% pick rate and ban rate and win rate in competitive (less, I think she lost once). Silvernail was hot fixed. Kinetic was op, but it was discovered the following update, like silvernail. Anka was broken, so was kensei (as you said), then we have Magnus, the second hero to possibly not be broken but was buffed to be able to pentakill like if it was killing minions. They weren’t just strong, they were op and some of them broken.

3 Likes

Why do I feel like the PBE list is like 6 people not including the DEVs

I’ve played WP Varya a few times lately. Not insanely OP like back in the day, but still fun to surprise the enemy with. :wink:

4 Likes

I think she looks like project vayne but red instead of purple

Kensei worst early game among all heroes lol he really weak!!!
32% Winrate wow so broken

1 Like

Seems more like the lovechild of Vayne and Quinn.

Yeah I forgot quinn I agree with you

Now you see me, now you’re ded
Glaive:… but but I’m blind…

2 Likes

Here’s the twitter version for those that can’t or don’t want to open the Facebook link version.

Also, zooms in.

Seems nice. What’s with that hair style though?

1 Like

Her weapon has a similar look to Yates weapon. You know… the whole red crystal thing. Along with the face paint too.

She might be related to Yates faction since he has no significant others known in his lore.

So she’s a girl with that weird hairstyle?
10/10 would def. not play with default skin.
On the other hand, she just looked straight up like Sheik from Zelda before zooming in.
Never have I been so much disappointed from a character reveal.

People don’t like the half shaved/short hair look? I think it looks alright

Captain Marvel, is that you?

teaser 2

Hm, a trap that I’m assuming roots in an AoE with a lot of range? Her kit is looking interesting so far I guess.

Holy shit root trap so cool I been wondering when they make a new machanic with Kestrels trap