WP Idris a monster?

54???

Please don’t say winrate because that’s not good at all lol…

just looking at what it say’s on vainaura.com

Out of topic: @U01ija4 Use vgpro.gg instead that website barely makes any sense. Even vgminer does it better. I have 58 performance stat when I only do good with her in cas ffs i went 0/5/0 because I got forced to play Anka bot and was against 3 vg “silvers” on comms while I had a team of really bad vg bronze soloq players.

(Reza game w/ loss)
KDA: 12 / 4 / 8
CS: 85 ( Jungle: 23 )
Gold: 14065
Score: 17.925
Player quit/sold items before the game ended.

That right there is a meme though.

In topic: WP Idris lost a lot of his power literally thanks to the new captain items. Unless he’s overly fed he doesn’t do well at all in a soloq environment literally because people feed before the 5 minute mark when he gets online with SB at 6 min.

Thanks for suggestion I will definitely look at it.

WP Idris is always either trash or a god. As @Xaldarian said, keep him out of top lane. Personally, I say stay out of any lane and keep him in the jungle but some swear by bot. I think his gank potential is huge, he’s a monster jumping into teamfights, has an easy combo that is difficult to dodge if you’re caught in, and is one of the most mobile heroes in terms of invading, engaging, and disengaging. High tier mid to late game jungler but be careful for the first 5 minutes or so.