Builds for WP Heroes in 4.3

In EU BP is one of the most used items. Almost every WP uses it.

I am playing in EU, high t10 bronze and silver (with jumping in golds ofc) and I tend to disagree. :smiley:

BP isn’t rarely built as @cha0z is suggesting but its also not an item you build on every wp hero. Gwen Caine and Kestrel go tension bow builds, Kinetic and Kensei go mask bp build. This is based on the scrims of divine vendetta not on pure assumptions.

1 Like

Frequently I see :vgitem_sorrowblade: :vgitem_poisonedshiv: :vgitem_bonesaw: on kinetic and kensei. This is based on thousand of games, not scrims of the top of the top players.

Which WP hero doesn’t use it?

Caine: :vgitem_spellsword: :vgitem_tensionbow: :vgitem_breakingpoint: this is the meta build.

Gwen and Kestrel don’t know, I’ve seen a lot of build for them, some with BP and other without.

Edit: the build I usually see with Gwen is :vgitem_sorrowblade: :vgitem_tensionbow: :vgitem_breakingpoint:

Kensei and Kinetic both use the same build: :vgitem_serpentmask: :vgitem_breakingpoint: :vgitem_bonesaw: and sometimes they also use :vgitem_spellsword: , specially Kensei

Gwen: :vgitem_sorrowblade: :vgitem_tensionbow: crit (:vgitem_tornadotrigger: :vgitem_tyrantsmonocle:) or :vgitem_breakingpoint:
Kestrel is crit :vgitem_sorrowblade: :vgitem_tensionbow: :vgitem_tyrantsmonocle: :vgitem_tyrantsmonocle: and rarely :vgitem_breakingpoint:

1 Like

Basically you say that :vgitem_poisonedshiv: that I see half my games is non existent on WP carries? As you listed most WP ones and not a single build or variation of them includes it and I call that bs. Esp kensei greatly benefits from :vgitem_poisonedshiv: for obvious reasons (and shockingly I play with and vs a lot of kensei players that use it).

But np, we will check the API to sum our individual observations and get the overall picture… oh, wait.

And, again, that’s my point, you said BP is barely used, and that’s not true, most meta build use it (except 2 heroes).

:vgitem_poisonedshiv: can be used in different variations, but most times, those builds are not the meta builds or the optimal builds for that hero. Sure, Kensei benefits from that item, however the SM BP BS still a stronger build for him in most situations.

Edit: I don’t see enough Kestrels to come up with a build XD

My answers are based on pro scrims since i haven’t ranked in 10 weeks, Caine wasn’t banned in 2 games and on both occasions the build was spellsword into tensio into crit. Bp was never built on Gwen and she’s picked very often, its usually sorrow tension into crit or sorrrow tension into shiv. Kestrel’s build is sorrow tension into crit, some people swap the tension for a bonesaw. So yeah my point is that Bp is situational item for very specific heroes the most meta being Kinetic and Kensei, you definitely don’t build on every wp hero.

Caine nerved built crits, the few ones who did so was because they didn’t know that his A doesn’t crit. Kestrel i can’t say anything, but the build I’ve seen most times for Gwen is with BP. And again, that’s not my point,