World Championship 2020

Day 2 is underway!!

:lol_teams_paparasupermassive: dominant in the 2nd match of the day! (Poor :lol_teams_intz: still winless …)

:lol_teams_unicornsoflove: vs :lol_teams_v3esports: up next!

ALL of the jerseys at Worlds are cool, but I’m REALLY digging these UOL jerseys:

Orianna bot lane!!! :astonished: (as counter pick to Cait)

EDIT: V3 does a LANE SWAP! :exploding_head: Now bot is top after an attempted invade! (That did not go well, btw.) Crazy!

Dang, this UOL - V3 match is insane …

EDIT: :lol_teams_unicornsoflove: win!!! (Also, level 18 Kassadin is quite something :fire:)

Laure is finally here! (She was stuck in quarantine yesterday.) Also, I wish I could carry off that AMAZING jacket that Sheepy is wearing:

:lol_teams_rainbow7: with the must-win win! :partying_face:

:lol_teams_lgdgaming: choking … again :coffin:

Okay, I am officially a UOL fan!!

For anyone (else) wondering, those Bose headsets the players are wearing are a brand new model:

Very pricey at $330 US, but they are basically a Quiet Comfort noise-cancelling headset with an add-on module that converts it into a wired gaming headset. Pretty nice.

Shipping in mid-October in the US.

:lol_teams_madlions: drop to 1-2 … not looking strong in that one, I’m afraid. :lol_teams_paparasupermassive: looking very good and in a great position, with a day off before their next 2 matches!

And, as expected, TL stomp Legacy … #feelsbadman

And that’s the end of day 2!

END OF DAY 2

Standings updated!

Aaaaand … we’re live for Day 3!!!

First up, :lol_teams_lgdgaming: vs :lol_teams_v3esports: !

Peanut on Kindred!!!

And :lol_teams_lgdgaming: get their first win!

Also: Ornn OP, pls nerf.

Let’s gooooooo :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: of :heart:

@RiseChu – AHaHaCiK on Skarner!

EDIT: not. going. well. for UOL #sadlobster

1 Like

Welp, UOL has some regrouping to do before their next one … they had a weak draft and then got dominated the entire match. R7 did a great job! Group B just got verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting!

KILLER Kindred by PSG! Love it!

Okay, Unicorns! Let’s goooooo! Situation: if UOL win, there will be 2 tiebreakers – one for 1st place, one to determine who goes home!

Super strong recovery from a big early game deficit for UOL! Now with an advantage entering mid game! :open_mouth:

EDIT: HOLY MOLY – Gadget’s Twitch is terrifying as he wins a 1v3!!! UOL takes control!