World Championship 2019

They made it! Only 2 days till we get to see them on stage!

1 Like

Finals teaser!

Music: “Empires” by Ruelle

1 Like

Go G2!!! :blush:

I want EU to win this time, specially since Carlos “Ocelote” is from Spain so… I have a special relationship with G2 Esports :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Make sure to vote in the poll up above!

So far, it’s pretty unanimous in favor of G2! Although FPX was pretty amazing in the semis – I think it’s pretty clear that both of these teams deserve to be in the final … I’m really stoked to watch the match!

1 Like

True Damage’s Qiyana spotted with LV Women’s Artistic Director Nicholas Ghesquière, who also designed the outfit she’s wearing here.

Source: LV Twitter

It’s a beautiful morning in Paris! Just one day remaining!

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch it, let’s go G2!

2 Likes

Yes, I know this is supposed to be a promo shot for Oppo (who are sponsoring a quest involving taking photos of sights around Paris), but … LOOK AT THAT MVP TROPHY! :star_struck:

1 Like

Time for TRUE DAMAGE tomorrow :star_struck:

1 Like

Preparing I C

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol_worlds: FINALS DAY IS HERE!

Today’s Schedule:

2019-11-10T11:00:00Z Worlds 2019 Countdown
2019-11-10T12:00:00Z Worlds 2019 Opening Ceremony
[ to follow ] Worlds 2019 Finals - :lol_fpx: FunPlus Phoenix vs. :lol_g2: G2 Esports
[ to follow ] Worlds 2019 Closing Ceremony

:lol_worlds: All events broadcast live at

https://watch.lolesports.com/live/worlds/

Also – some new emoji are available for your Worlds posts: :lol_logo: :lol_worlds: :lol_fpx: :lol_g2:

My body is ready … (note the coffee — it’s 0500 here)

1 Like

World class cosplay at Worlds!

Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez (CEO of G2) just liked one of my tweets! :astonished:

GO :lol_g2: !!!

2 Likes

This starts now!! Sadly I’ll have to go in few minutes, so I’ll miss some matches :bacon_tears:

O M G :astonished:

That opening ceremony was … astounding! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

The AR effects were mind-blowing … AND VISIBLE LIVE TO THE CROWD EXACTLY AS WE SAW THEM! And that trophy case :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

True Damage was beyond awesome! And Valerie Broussard! And Chrissy & Cailin! Omg!!! The music was PERFECT!

Music performances, courtesy of LoL Esports Twitter:

CAPS ON PYKE MID IN GAME 1 :scream: