World Championship 2019

I’ve watched a bunch of VODs of games/matches I’ve missed, and I’m learning a ton. The level of play is really amazing to me!

1 Like

Can someone give the date and time of the final.

November 10 at 4:00 am PST

1 Like

FINALS - PARIS

worlds%20finals%20schedule

Cool Discourse feature:

Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:00 PM

(it shows the event time in your local TZ, and you can hover over with your mouse to see other time zones)

3 Likes

My two fave casters (Laure Valée & Eefje Depoortere) reunited in Paris yesterday!

Only 4 days to go!

1 Like

WHO WILL BE WORLD CHAMPIONS THIS YEAR?

• Fun Plus Phoenix
  • G2

0 voters

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Show the forum who you support by joining your team’s group:

You’ll get your team’s flair on your forum avatar, and when your team wins, you can rub it in the faces of anyone with the other team’s flair on theirs! (If your team loses, DM me and I’ll hide the evidence you were rooting for them!)

1 Like

The Paris Esports Village at the Place de l’Hôtel de Ville is open! Looks like some seriously cool stuff there! Really wish I were in Paris!

More pics in this thread:

Doinb cracks me up – check out his expression :laughing:

2 Likes

Ugh. Is it mean to say that I care more about background more then the players. Just to beautiful to not love/love the photography :easter_happy_3:

1 Like

Ikr? Paris is so gorgeous … :fr:

Paris, La Ville Lumière, is full of romance, history, beautiful architecture … and poros, apparently :smile:

2 Likes

Can… Can i take it home :sunny_sad_1:

2 Likes

Opening ceremony headliners True Damage en route to Paris!

Also

There is so much wholesome awesomeness in this picture that I can barely stand it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Make sure to view it full size to look at the details!

2 Likes

If, like me, you’ve wondered how they move around the > 70 lb. (31 kg) Summoner’s Cup, wonder no more! It travels in a custom Louis Vuitton case, of course! Be sure to check out the case’s idle animation :exploding_head: here:

How big is the Summoner's Cup?

They made it! Only 2 days till we get to see them on stage!

1 Like

Finals teaser!

Music: “Empires” by Ruelle

1 Like

Go G2!!! :blush:

I want EU to win this time, specially since Carlos “Ocelote” is from Spain so… I have a special relationship with G2 Esports :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Make sure to vote in the poll up above!

So far, it’s pretty unanimous in favor of G2! Although FPX was pretty amazing in the semis – I think it’s pretty clear that both of these teams deserve to be in the final … I’m really stoked to watch the match!

1 Like