Why you should draft at least 2 captain heroes in Draft

as in… using her A to heal her allies while her allies are fighting the enemies… so it will detonate and burst damage the enemies…

lyra and grace has utility no matter what path, how big or small. Grace provide, damage reduction, stun and heal… tho lesser as captain.

lyra provide decent heal with capacitor plate and her B.
It just that if they go a different path, they just provide their team lesser than their captain path. that’s all

1 Like

Lyra already has weak heal when she detonates it especially if there are multiple people even as a roam. CP Lyra in such case will have non-existent heal. If that’s the way you see it then isn’t Krul an even better “roam” as a carry? He has slow, stun + slow, damage and reduction. Having utility doesn’t make one a roam. If you say Grace is in a way tank I’d agree but she’s not a roam. But Lyra on the other hand is not only not a roam as a position, she’s not a tank either. She’s a mage.

yeah but she has powerful burst damage and also it damage 300+ per secs and then burst which gives her ally a safe and dangerous zone to engage in the fight. Dangerous for the enemies to stay in her sigil.

idk about krul nor i care lol…
Idk bout you or others whenever I play lyra or grace in cp or wp path… i treat them like a captain… because they are squishy and I made sure even if they are different path, they still assist their allies in some way…

that their advantage

I didn’t say they have no team utility. When Skye constantly slows with FB and helps team does that make her a roam? Roam is a position not a class.

are you really comparing skype abilities with a build?

when Lyra offers snare, shut down movement of dash attack.

In my team we often have two captains. one with full utility build, one with utility/cp/wp…

Lyra’s heal with capacitor plate is already enough to heal her ally to a decent health. throw in extra fountain or other utility. Her AC + DE is already good enough for to deal damage…with her AA.

Same for grace, she provide team wide enemy stun.
My build for her would TB + SB + SG + capacitor plate
She can not only snowball but also provide huge healing…

i am not sure what the op meant by 2 captains… but this is my defination… 2 captains… one captain with mix build so she/he an handle her lane and in late game becomes half support… it works and it also depends on how you play and what kind of captains you choose…

your arguement is … lacking… when you obviously can think out of the box and put grace and lyra to good use if your teams wants to have two captain…

When Lyra goes CP she isn’t playing in the captain position but instead the carry position. They offer utility but she doesn’t fall into the branch of captains like tank or backline support if she builds full CP. She falls under carry position and can be classified as a burst mage, damage over time carry, or a support mage (what you are probably talking about right now). Support mage is one of the things that happen when captains aren’t nullified of their utility and it is super annoying that they do both damage and provide utility. Still not a captain though. :slight_smile:

just make Lyra’s bulwark seconds scale with health and makes its base 1sec pls

The contradiction is strong here. So you gonna take this and ignore what I said before Ok. Alright forget Skye. Krul doesn’t need any items to do his work. He has VERY strong slow, reliable stun+slow, up to 50% damage reduction. So he’s a roam then isn’t he? Oh never mind I get it it MUST be a heal? Then Petal is a roam as a CP carry… Right? Again roam is a position not a class. If she’s mid laner she can’t be roam. Grace might be roam, bot, top or jungle and be a tank as all 3 but she’s not a roam unless her position is roam. CP Lyra with plate only does NOT have a good heal and shouldn’t be healing (well not saying not to heal outside of fights, talking fights only). If heal or stun is your definition of roam then Fortress isn’t a roam isn’t as the damn roam?

I never said having tankier heroes in the same team is bad. I am actually for it I hate even 3 squishies. But having Krul, Tony and Lance doesn’t mean you have 3 roams. Means you have tankier CC melees and they are roam, jungle and top/bot not roam roam roam. And I did understand what the topic meant. Picking multiple roam herpes with viable carry path to deny strong picks to the enemy. I think you’re the one not understanding here.

If you read my title for this thread, I meant captain HEROES, it doesn’t mean captains them selves.

I hope that made it much clearer.