Why is the sanctuary so big?

Welcome on board :slight_smile: I actually think it might be the case that @LeftSpectrs is right here - having had a good look at the map on the spec client while at Worlds - the exterior of those spaces was pretty spectacularly beautiful (think ornate gothic church).

I’m looking forward to some sweeping visuals of the Rise and I bet those will feature in them.

1 Like

For the first time I played 5v5 I was confuse where the shop is, but after I remembered the baloon I knew the shop near the river also the shop icon on the right above the screen will glow. In sanctuary also the icon will glow.

I think its because it is meant to be a sanctuary. Not an actual base so having shops inside the base looks weird

Fix that for you
Oh and is it a moba or rpg or mmo? I just confused

Well
So we can all taunt together, 10 of us
Imagine all the possibilities

1 Like

MOBA.
uhhhhh 30 chars whyyyyyy

well, Arena of Valor has that too.

Hi Bepis

Also speaking of The Sancturary, there’s also no shop which is interesting, however it’s early access. Furthermore, is it just me that finds the jungle shops near useless? They’re good in a pinch sure but more or less I find myself backing when I have gold to spend and need to take a short break from laning/not wanting to get destroyed while visiting a jungle shop.

If anything I just feel that the game would be better without these makeshift balloon shops. It’s understandable in 3v3 to create pressure, but in 5v5 we have the dragons and buff stealing for that. It would also make the laning phase slower which in all honesty is a good thing.

Nah, I have found the jungle shops to be amazing so far

Agreed, the jungle shops are wonderful. I pick an item I want to progress towards, and in my trips to snatch orbs, health or gold I can whisk by the shop and quick-buy. If I know my item path will change mid-construction, e.g. desire for movement speed or necessity of defense, it’s a few taps. The only time I go back to the sanctuary is when I’m in absolute danger of dying, or the threat of a gank looms.

the only part i dislike about the jungle shops is that its super unsafe for bot laners to shop there bc its on the other team’s side of the river

It’s just a few paces, it’s not that far that you should fear shopping there. Shop smart.

Is it that cool though? I haven’t seen it closely

Join SEMF… uhh must be at least 30 character :confused:

It’s pretty damn nice, yeah, lots of little details and life.

Rip reviving but…

Idk I just dislike the fact of shops in 5v5 besides the sanctuary, it makes the laning phase really dull imo compared to say LoL or even Dota where you have to spend your own money to get a portable shop that can die essentially at any time. There’s little risk and high reward most of the time and that’s what deters me from them, however I can see how people like it due to jungle shop being a thing in 3v3 as well and not too many people in the VG community having played both LoL and Dota.

League doesn’t have portable shops
(Only Ornn has one)

That was directed towards Dota

Oh, sorry then (30 characters)