Why Each Hero is On the Fold

most skin lores are non-canon fyi
also, SAW says in his lore that he killed Kosh bc he couldnt find any trace of her after he suppressing fire’d the forest
churn it states that he roams around in his spotlight

I agree that skin lore is non-canon, but for the T1-T3 skins (skins having same name) it is based on the canon lore since it tell what happens if Celeste win and kill Storm Queen.

So, if you find some fact, people, things, etc. in Tier Skin, they are all the truth in canon lore.

Ik but I still hope they will.
Beccause we know that Adagio is an ally of Idris and he’s helping him with the Churn problem, and as the lore is going, I think they will meet the Stormqueen someday and know that she’s fighting against the Churn too, making some treatment and unite forces because the Churn is a problem that it’s getting more and more dangerous.
It’s my though, what do you think?

Celeste is the indispensable waifu of the whole world, what do u want?

A real life Celeste waifu…

For Lorelai, she is also upset and regretful that she gave dragon eggs to the storm queen. Thanks to her, Blackclaw and Ghostwing are now a thing.

Skaarf is believed to be the dragon Adagio has unleashed for the 1000 year purge of the dragon. So he is just growing up until he becomes big and powerful enough to anhilate humanity.

For Churnwalker, I’m quite sure that he states why he goes to the fold in the final part of the walker files.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him.
THe reason he returned to the Fold is to eliminate everything, including people, his name, his works, etc. I feel that is the perfect time because the incident in Glass City (hello Idris main), the Rebellion (Celeste the Waifu and Gythian), the Exiled (Baron, Skye), etc.

Sadly for him, he is the most useful one in the lore (providing World Map, finding the truth about Skaarf, etc.) and people treated him like that.