Why duo and trio q should be removed from 5v5 ranked

The reason why most people trio is because its literally the easiest way to gain elo so they abuse it to get higher ranks than they should be in under normal circomstances.

1 Like

I never said every premade would be at the top. But the higher tiers would be filled with more premades making others have to make the same decision if they wanted to succeed.

Also your initial statement doesn’t even make sense. Are the premades gonna beat a bunch of soloerquers and rise in rank or fall in rank because they don’t deserve their rank? You can’t lose and win at the same time, you’re gonna reach the tier you’re supposed to reach. Not every premade is gonna be high tier as you said yourself so I’m confused as to how they’re gonna fall in visual elo out of nowhere.

Just wanted to crop the main points. Well done in doing the calculations.

3 Likes

But leagues matchmaker is totally different. They have different variables in how they work.

really? I have no knowledge on this subject. How do you know this?

I just believe whatever people post. lol.

Its not all about knowing, but simple things that make the difference.

Just think about it. Lets talk about RANKED.

League allows only 1-2 parties.

Vg allows 1-2-3-5 man parties.

Im not a math professor but imagine which out of the two would have the better outcome for balance matches .

Now the problem that i couldn’t answer is how many players are in each tier for it to balence the un even number.

what skill that trios/team queue-er have that soloq-er not?

that is : social skill…

social skill always help you. that’s what happen in real life…

1 Like

what does that mean ? 3030303030

it’s self explanatory

one being rewarded when they can get friends to help. if one always soloq/have no friends to play it’s possible that one lack of social skill. and since this is a team game, social skill is needed.

People don’t solo q cause they have no friends a lot do it just for the experience or to improve as a player