Why are players so toxic?

That’s EU. Everyone above 2500+ are chill with other people who show mechanics needed to be in VG in NA. T10 was and is mad easy for me to rank up to and in. The problem is MM. I don’t want to be paired up with or against t9 players because I lose 7 ELO or I win and get 2-3 ELO. ELO system being complete garbage for SoloQ along with MM being terrible is just annoying to play the game.

And if a VG Gold player really is asking for bot then give it to them. They’re asking for a reason. I’m VGB when I really believe my skill is at VG silver, 100% not gold yet, but give me more time to play with actual decent players who know the powerspike of enemies and allies and don’t pick top vox I’ll get there.

I main bot lane, and I don’t give bot lane away to randoms because I know that whatever they’re gonna do in bot is not gonna be as impactful as what I’m gonna do in bot. If I know someone can handle bot I just go top. If I know someone can handle top I just play captain (mostly Ardan, but Churnwalker is about to come back to my captain roster). If I know that someone can captain then I will play jungle. My jungle is so clean but I don’t ever play it mostly because people are garbage in lane. I never mid literally because I am out of touch with all midlaners except Reza and Samuel. If someone is forced mid I understand if they lose it. If someone instalocks a mid hero when someone else could have played it and begins playing like doodoo the pings come out. I’ve beat a lot of the pro players in my region both in lane and in games in general.

I think this happen because the differences between t10 and t9 are pretty far. So for example, you have to beat 30 people in t9 gold to climb to t10, but now you have to beat 300 people in t10 bronze to climb to t10 silver. Not to mention people in these tiers only play when they are in a premade team since there is no way to climb up. If you premade, you will meet premade and gain more ELO.

My skills might be around t9. But I know how to take up gold advantages and use items to 1v3-5 people so i climb to VG Bronze XD. Honestly in LOL i am just Silver, LMAO.

Oh I forgot to tell one thing I hate more than that, support main. They picks Adagio/Ardan/Cath and mostly don’t do anything. No peeling, no warding (I check maps frequently for gold funneling), no counter-gank. They have perfect KDA even all lanes lose super hard and still rage ping like why the fck you can’t 1v5 them…

The thing is. I see parties playing, mostly trio/duo. That is when I queue up because I know that it doesn’t matter which side I’m in because there is a guarantee that I will get good teammates and 5 ELO because I’m the deciding factor. 5man premades are even worse lol… you end up with t4 enemies and stuff and get 0-1 ELO per game for a 15 minute game. I like SoloQ but it would feel a lot better to play in if like ELO system was more balanced and less punishing especially considering our MM. It needs to be fixed/reworked because its broken.

I have been on streams a lot not even intentionally sniping. Specifically, on the enemy team and for some reason I win when I am on the enemy team. It’s probably because my allies are sniping them but idk its worth 4-5 ELO anyways, which is decent but not OP. The only time I get 8 ELO is when I get to go against the boosted individuals who chose a very bad day to SoloQ.

Yeah, that’s why when I achieve T10, that’s enough for me.
After that, I team up with a friend or a member from my guild.
They keep apologizing for making me lose ELO if we lose, but I just smile and say “It’s OK” since I don’t fcking care to climb any higher.

5 matches win, get 5 ELO each match. All people VG, lmao.
Better take Ranked like Casual-but-less-trollers.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.