Who's got the best hat?

well i’d rather watch the movie first before i form an opinion.

i have my doubts on the opinions of Critics. Black Panther was hailed a huge success, and the majority of my friends would label that movie “too much talking”… “boring”… far from the success that the critics said it was.

I see what you’re saying about following the comic’s storyline. Many spidey fans will be dissapointed. I rather approach it with an open mind though… true Transformer Fans know the movie doesn’t follow the original story line, but never the less, it still kicks ass.

Does Venom do any sort of web slinging or wall climbing? Cause that would not make sense since he did not infect Spiderman yet

Uh Black Panther is by far the best super hero movie. If you want an exclusive mindless action movie yeah Black Panther wasn’t like that. I think it was a good mix of action and in depth conversation.

I personally don’t think it was even lacking in action when compared to the first marvel movies ie, Thor, Thor darkworld, Captain America first avenger, and all the Iron man movies( more action than those). But I definitely wouldn’t say it’s as action packed as the avenger movies, guardians of the galaxy, civil war, or Thor Ragnarok. The Korea car chase scene was probably one of the best car chase scenes with Black panther and Okoye riding and flipping over cars. Every fight scene at the cliff against BP was intense and had a natural and tribal feel when they fought, and the fact that they were always fighting for the throne only made it meaningful just adding to the natural feeling of the fight and not just mindless killing. Then the Dora milaje vs Kill Monger was just plain bad ass, the organization of the women and the power of the BP suit made it. Then you had the Border tribe vs the Dora Milaje which was a civil war , people of the same nation being divided by philosophies, fighting for what they believe is right, having to kill fellow brothers and sisters, then to have the leaders of each side be lovers only makes it more sad and impactful that this fued between the same people is happening. Shuri and Nakia both had their short action scenes with Kill Monger that lead to the climax with BP and KM. So in the climax of the movie you had a civil war, the protagonist and antagonist going at it, while a shield agent is flying in a spaceship to destroy weaponry that would cause WW3, all at the same time. If that’s not action packed and intense I don’t know what is.

I could go more in depth but I ain’t writing an essay about how Black Panther was good. I’m just stating if you think Black Panther was all talk and no fight then you really didn’t watch the same movie as the rest of us.

And even then the dialogue was so important to BP, (as is any movie so criticizing dialogue without specifics is already a red flag that your friends really don’t know what a good movie is) so to just ignore it and say it’s boring is really ignorant.

I don’t know I have not watched the movie(and don’t plan too, I’ll wait for someone I know to buy it or rent it before I watch it). I was just making a general statement about Venom as a character.

Black Panther did have faults tho. Gotta admit the humor was cringey and the last fight’s CGI really took a hit, so with those I gotta disagree on it being the BEST superhero movie (Tho overall it was gud). The best superhero movie is clearly the PS4 Spiderman game (Seriously if that was a Marvel movie it would definitely be one of if not the best superhero movies made so far)

rather than argue about the content, i am merely making an opposing opinion, to demonstrate just how different opinions can be.

you clearly got triggered by such a small difference in opinion and rather acknowledge that differences in opinion will happen, you go on to explain why I am wrong in saying so.

What constitutes a good movie is again, opinion. I am merely giving examples of where that difference in opinion has real life implications.

you can continue to have yours and I will have mines.

1 Like

I only found one joke cringey, the CGI was fine with me but even if so I don’t judge a movie by one scene.

Also I’ve heard good things about the new Spiderman game gameplay wise but overall I have too many games on my list to add to it. But I don’t know much about the story, could you explain it a bit?

You’re crossing a line here. Stop.

Well yeah overall how good a movie is is an opinion but I think judging things appropriately does have to follow a certain standard. I know many people dislike the BP movie, but I feel like it was overall more of an effort to minimize it’s importance and really just hate on something popular, unjustified hate.

But your statement about little action would be incorrect by what is defined as action, that isn’t an opinion that’s a fact. Those scenes existed in the movie and I was just telling you. You didn’t just say the BP movie wasn’t as good as critics said you said their was little action which literally doesn’t make sense. It’s the same as saying the main character’s name isn’t Black Panther because they call him T’challa majority of the time. That doesn’t make sense obviously, so you could see my reasoning in my response better. I wasn’t really attacking your opinion.

Oops sorry replied before I saw your statement I’ll stop talking about it.

1 Like