Which heroes are viable with hybrid builds

So im curious what heroes everyones tried in a hybrid build to some success, im not talking high elo ranked viable. just good enough to have fun in casuals and not break your phone from frustration. Ill list a couple.

Baptiste - SS,AC,PS,SF/DE pretty fun when u hit full build, annoying until you do so.

Malene - AS, PS, DE, SS actually pretty fun, breaking point could be fun too havent tried much.

Grace - AS,Ss,TB,SG hits like a truck. The build could def use some tweaking but cp grace is a path i never see used and has some crazy dmg output.

Just a few ive messed around with, give baptiste a try, ive surprised quite a few people with him. Hes actually pretty beastly. The builds are just thrown together. Lemmie know what yall have tried.

Hybrid kestrel was amazingly fun before 5v5 since both her paths were almost as equally strong.

The build that I used to use back then doesnt work now but something similar could.

1 Like

If you talking about the proc damage it’s fun until late game , a lot of heroes can use it , but the poison shiv and cp you can try it on reim , krul , grumpjaw , like these heroes benefit from basic attack and they got some cp damage ratios like krul can heal a lot from the cp items , joule and kestrel for example can build shatter glass and sorrow blade and deal strong damage.

But of course focusing on one path always better .

I’ve always wanted to try Bappy but never got round to it. Hybrid Kestrel has had some good days, dunno where it’s at atm tho. And there’s always Idris.

I’ve had fun playing hybrid Reza with spellsword and AS, those 2 items let you hit the CDR cap and you can buy more weapon items after that. Pretty fun honestly!