Which hero needs the most skill to be played?

ive actually never seen a master lorelai in game… or pretty much any lorelai in 5v5

What exactly makes saw hard to play?

He is a poor hero who can be easily countered, which is why he get little to no air time in VG8 etc.

We’ve never played together, obviously. :wink:

Can you position perfectly to minimize penalty of movement speed, block/dodge 2/3 atlases, push against Skaarf or Celeste and finish in less than 10 minutes all that while stutterstepping perfectly? Because I can guarantee there’s only a few people who actually can do that.

yeh, i have trouble with her range these days… Saw out ranges him… Sam as well… she only excels when she can get a lock… which means melee heroes.

almost all ranged heroes out range her. so getting a lock is much harder these days. Even ringo, kestrel, Lorelai, Gwen, Varya, all out range her.

With ranged heroes being so popular, she really is a liability rather than a threat. I would’ve increased her range to 6.2, to give her equal standing with the other ranged carries.

still excels in team fights and very fun to play, but much more a counter pick, rather than mainstream.

Her best tatic I have found is to Target a minion for ult or to jump into range

yeh but then you lose the B for 17-8 seconds CD duration. and you still need to AA the intended target to gain the lock-on bonus damage.

I rather walk into the target when they’re distracted to gain a lock, rather than waste a ult or B just to get in range.

Distraction is very hard 1v1… :sweat_smile:

Unless you utilize Skye’s inner jungle great ganker

yeh jungle skye is great. but every single time i play skye, it’s like the whole team expects me to lane. sheesh.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Petal probably. The munions are on drugs and they don’t listen to me :frowning:

it’s a delayed reaction. your target lock needs to be sustained for about 2 seconds, then kiting also needs to be on, off, on, off, on ,off in very quick succession to maintain the munion distance from the target.

I’ve found MaxBob very hard to master.

5 Likes

yeh, you need to know the inner most embarrassing thoughts of each hero in order to activate your ult.

it’s a requirement before you even unlock the hero.

3 Likes

People say Churnwalker and Skye, but I’m pretty good at both of them. Altho I’ll say one thing: If you’ve got a bit of lag (not game breaking lag, just slightly annoying lag) don’t play Skye. Anyone but Skye.

I think the most difficult heroes to master are Malene (or maybe I just haven’t played her enough yet, It took me a while with Alpha and Ozo) and Varya. I haven’t seen anyone Play Varya to her full extent, using her B + A combo. Also I can’t do Lorelai, but I also have no real interest in playing her (don’t ask why, she just doesn’t seem exiting to me) so that might be part of the reason.

I play skye with lag. Almost all heroes that have a ranged attack can be played with lag.

its WP Idris i can’t play with even the slightest lag. I can only compare this hero, because I know for a fact I have mastery of this hero, right down to pulling off a triple chakram pass combo. It sucks i can’t play him now that my ping is constantly over 150ms spiking to 1000+ms at times.

Strangely CP Idris is fine.

CP Idris is fine for me, and I haven’t played WP Idris in years. I can do Reza with Lag tho, and Blackfeather, and most others. It’s just Skye I have trouble with, which annoys me cause otherwise I’m Pretty damn good with her, CP or WP regardless.

on the subject of hard heroes, WP idris is right up there. If played right, his combo can do insane damage and delete whole teams.

1 Like

For me its Varya. I’m decent at heroes like Kestrel and Celeste, and I’m doing well with Malene, its just that holy crap varya shoot that damn lightning bolt faster bc ur being slower than SAW’s grandma rn

He is really good if you can skip the defense and get shatterglass to easily delete a Celeste

Need to chain that B and A if you want a quick lighting bolt… it’s still very hard to land mind you!