When everything feels Overpowered

Agreed. I like the idea of a cast of super powerful heroes, who become unique in their specific op playstyle. I hate OP, unbalanced heroes as much as the next guy, but if EVERYTHING was unbalanced, it would ALL be relatively balanced.

buff lyra

1 Like

Lyra is rather strong already lol

1 Like

not strong enouf SEMC pls buff lyra. bf too while you’re at it.

Bf is in an ok spot right now though
(But it could always be better)

1 Like

Its because a ton of people feed and give up turrets, which causes the other team to scale faster making it seem like characters are op.

Snowballing is way more brutal in 5v5.

Nothing is OP. Its just people aren used to only a few heroes shining out and now that there are so many strong heroes, everything feels overpowered. We’ll get used to them soon.

I wasn’t referring to just 5v5…

Everything feels OP because people using actual strategy instead of rushing kills seems to be on the decline. Most of the time I see someone struggling with an “OP hero”, it’s because they aren’t going for that hero’s weaknesses or timing their attacks, or even counterbuilding.

Alpha, for example: one general hint for dealing with her is to leave her for last. Stop going for her if there are other enemies there, and focus other people. Stun and root her as much as possible; it makes her whole kit ineffective. When she’s alone is the only time one should bother trying to kill Alpha, and too often people go on this mad dash for her reboot in early & mid-game. You should only go for a reboot kill if you’ve got enough power, or backup, to secure it, and you shouldn’t even bother in team fights. Just let her get the health back, and kill her after.

Taka: Contraption & Turrets. Bait him under turrets, and somebody buy a contraption. Wait until after he’s used his invincible to start using abilities. Buy something that mortally wounds, or use a hero that does.

Baron: Sprint. Wait until he’s used his B, then sprint up to him and finish him off that way. Best done with the support of your team.

Those are the main ones. Could go down the whole list but there is literally a counter to everything. It seems most people just aren’t patient enough to use them.

Yeah people keep feed like lvl 9 with only one t3 item, boots, and t1 armor think can win 1v1 SAW full stack, lvl 12, plus almost full item. And people still choose to die and losing turret instead of JUST losing turret, or people still rushing teamfight when all of them still loss in lvl and item. They think they good just because they got PoA, or VG last season

1 Like

I agree. Another big problem is people pushing to secure kills. Let the enemy go if they aren’t on the perimeter of their turret. Koshkas and Kruls are notorious with this. Unless you’re lvl 9 with 2 T3 items, one of them being boots or defense, or your hero has a reposition, you shouldn’t be under enemy turrets.

It triggers me when 3 minutes into a match I see my teamates trying to secure a kill, die, and then ping me because I didn’t follow up or come ALL THE WAY from jungle to get the kill. Makes no sense. I think SEMC has to remind people somehow that strategy is necessary in this game, not just brute force.