What's your main 2 roles and 2 mains for each role?

Mine are Laner (2 beefy boi that I suggest to buff all the time) and Support (Ardan and Grace). What are yours?

1 Like

Carry:

Top lane: CP Kestrel CP Joule CP Baptiste.

Bot Lane: Gwen Glaive WP Ozo

Mid: Celeste Adagio

Captain: Grace, Adagio

These are my mains. I play almost all heroes but these the most.

3 Likes

Future reference, posts like this should be kept in Vainglory Discussion

In regard to the post,
Lane - Vox, Gwen, BF (Flex Pick)
Jungle - Alpha, Taka (He’s been banned so long though, I forget if I like him :joy:) , BF (Flex Pick)

My girl Lyra gets a shout out though

4 Likes

You can’t main Alpha she is banned always lmao…

I play every hero, however I am just now really getting into Adagio. I’ve always done Roam or CP. How do you like his WP?

I don’t build him WP ever. His CP healing is too valuable to skip out on imho.

I main mid in soloq and roam when partying up and play jungler only when no one else picks it
Top lane-Rona, Idris, baptiste
Mid lane-Idris, Celeste, Samuel ,varya
Bot lane-Vox, Idris, baron
Jungle-Ozo, krul ,Rona
Roam-Churnwalker, Phinn, Catherine

1 Like

Mid lane Samuel. Jungle Reza. Those are my 2 most played positions.

1 Like

Captain and Jungler

Cap: Grace and…um…it varies
Jungle: Fort and Tako

My mains vary around each patch. I do not want to see heroes as mains, but instead see them as favorites. My fav heroes, for example, are Fort, Grace, and Tako

I used to be Captain/Jungle but now I’m Captain/Carry.
As Captain: Catherine.
As Carry: CP Adagio.

My primary role is carry as:

Top lane WP joule (though i am willing to go cp as well lol)
Top Lane CP (a tie between) Lorelai, Baron, and kestrel.

Secondary role is Captain as:
Tank cath
Tank Tony (i think its funny lol)

Main role is Captain. I primarily play Flicker, but Churnwalker is up there too.

Secondary role is lane. Idris or Joule fit here.

2 Likes

Mid lane would be my main role, and my main would probably be Varya. My mid lane back ups are Celeste, Vox, or Sam. If I go top or bottom, I play BF or Skye (maybe Gwen). However, Skye is my all around flex pick.

If I go jungle, it’s currently Tony, Taka, or Ozo…or Skye.

If I had my way I’d love to main the Captain role. However, I have a much bigger impact as a carry, then juggler, then as a captain despite that being the position I would most like to play.

Jungler- Blackfeather, Reim
Captain- Grace, Ardan/Adagio
I’ve had to carry a lot since 5v5 but I mostly play BF in lane too.

1 Like

Does anyone else play anything and everything because soloQ is hell?

1 Like

Yes. Most people don’t pick mid lane, so I normally play that spot. Also, not many people pick Varya, I assume because her early game is so weak (despite her being ridiculous late game).

Otherwise when in doubt I just play Skye, because I’m pretty good with her, and can zone fights and melt. Although, I kinda hate laning with her because I usually go CP.

The only thing I don’t play is Captain, because most carries in solo queue are absolute garbage, and having to clear late game minion waves as a captain is horrid, and I just dont have the damage to help out in a fight, and although I think I make a good support, all body blocking, pealing, healing, and shielding does is encourage shitty players to keep playing shitty.

I don’t have a main role atm, I’ll flex into whatever is needed. There are a few heroes I enjoy playin tho; currently Mostly Idris, Skye, Reza, Flicker and Tony. I’m enjoying playin mobile heroes a lot, being able to kite with the first three is fun.

So right now I’m playing the following:

Top lane - Glaive, Adagio
Midlane - Celeste, Varya (and Kestrel)
Bottom lane - Gwen, Vox (WP)
Roam - Lyra and Churnwalker
Jungle - Fortress, Koshka, glaive (sometimes Tony)

Right now I think fortress, Celeste, Kestrel, lyra and churnwalker are simply to strong for them not to be played them. Fortress has a top winrate, Celeste is a bloody monster as is Kestrel.

Both the roams got a massive buff last patch, especially lyra. The slow on her basic attack is annoying (especially for stealth hero’s), her A got a large buff and her B is very effective vs dive compositions. She’s also a royal pain in the arse to kill…

1 Like

Carry: Gwen/Vox (Ringo also, but right now they take precedence)
Captain: Lorelai/Lyra (I like to use Baptiste too honestly)

1 Like

Dunno why I’m picking up Tonyport quite well.