What is the most needed some love hero that you want right now?

Ik know it would broken but thats why the VG has a balance team

I want the roam to be buffed, the jungler one is meh.

No one is talking about ozo? He deserves some love too.

And a skin

ozo isnt rly bad though, it’s the fact that every team will almost always have a ps/sf, usually more than 1 especially when ozo is on the team. ozo is strong but mortal wounds make his perk way less useful. if he were to get any buff, i’d say give him some sort of resistance to MWs

ozo is strong enough

as for petal, she’s been nerfed numerous time before thay decide to remove her perma-slow with fb
so just revert her back to

• 5sec trampoline
  • 1sec seed
  • end of world munion chasing
  • 40%/30% trampoline cp/wp buff

without her perma-slow she deserve her old stats

The overall balance feels great right now. The only thing I’d like to see is changes to things that were designed for 3vs3 that don’t work or could work better in 5vs5.

Petal is the prime example here. Her munions are balanced for 3vs3, and that balance is fine. In 5vs5 however, with two more enemies to deal with, her munions are hopelessly frail. This makes Petal as a whole very shaky in 5vs5.

Fortresses perk is also a good example. He was designed as a roam to be with the jungler in 3vs3, so the requirement for his perk is to be near one ally, usually the jungler. You have more allies in 5vs5 though, so it’s more plausable for Fort to be near two or more allies now. I think it would be cool if he got an extra buff if he is near 2 or more allies, like a health barrier or cooldown reduction or whatever. That would make so much sense for his character and his kit.

I want to point out that the river buffs to Phinn and Lorelai are a great and unique way to add a little extra to a hero kit. I hope we will see more of that as well.