What heroes are you just not good at?

i can roam fort but succ at jungle. i also cannot play tony well or play kinetic at all ;_;

My shame list includes:

Idris - Iā€™ve just not played him enough, my CP idris is woeful and my WP isnā€™t much better. Doesnā€™t help that I also hate this little shit when Iā€™m up against him top lane.

Llorali - I can and have played her in lane but I stink with her roam path. I just canā€™t get to grips with her kit.

Kinetic - She looked dull on launch, I know sheā€™s considered OP but given I simply donā€™t enjoy her kit (on paper) Iā€™ve yet to play a single match with her.emphasized text

IDRIS. I can play him, but I canā€™t play him good. :frowning: Everytime I pick him, my team ends up losing, either I fed enemy team or I didnā€™t manage to land enough kills. :D:D

Any tips for me pls? WP or CP, but I prefer WP. lol

I know heā€™s strong. I panic when i come across enemy idris in fight. Especially that I main squishy carries. Haha!

Ringo, the basic attackstyle doesnā€™t suit me at all.
My Vox is mediocre for the same reason.
Krul not my cup of tea so barely any experience or interest in that hero.

I can play most others very well though.

1 Like

it was a mistake buying Varyaā€¦ all matches lost because of me being incompetent at her

Ok you caught me itā€™s Reim. When Reim was initially released he was my favorite hero and I enjoyed playing a tanky mage but I was playing him too mage like when you have to play him more aggressively and I canā€™t get into it. Reim is kinda based on bursting targets down with his combo or heā€™ll just get kited and lose (unless he is going against melee hero). To me it doesnā€™t feel right especially when burst combos are more assassin-like when he is not mobile like an assassin at all. Of course nothing is supposed to be exclusively for one hero archetype I just canā€™t do it :confused:

1 Like

At this point, I call myself a fill main, and like to say I can play anyone, but thatā€™s not quite true. Thereā€™s 3 heroes I have difficulty with: Lorelai, Ringo, and SAW.

Lorelai, I just havenā€™t mastered the combos yet. I love playing with an ally Lorelai, and given a little practice, I could probably learn her, I just havenā€™t gotten round to it yet.

Ringo, you might say, is easy, just tap the enemy, stutterstep a bit, etc. (And yes I can stutterstep). My problem with Ringo, and Iā€™ve mentioned this before, is the lack of skillshots. I just canā€™t understand it. I need at least one skillshot ability to be able to play a hero. How am I supposed to hit a stealthed enemy?

As for SAW, well, quite honestly, Iā€™m not even interested. Everyone kmows heā€™s a noob tier hero, and as a rule, I prefer heroes with more mobilityā€¦

Aside from them, I can play any other hero at least to some extent, ranging from occasionally successful with Glaive to absolute god (well, almost hehe) with Gwen.