What animes are you guys watching

Im trying to keep up with the 2018 summer anime.

I currently watched Gundam Build Divers and its ehhh, not great but at the same time, not as bad from actual bad animes.

Cells at Work!

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the style of anime but never actually got into it…

I have Netflix and Hulu in NA, any suggestions ?

As of this post, I am currently watching Overlord, Cells at Work, How Not To Summon a Demon Lord, Asobi Asobase, Chio’s School Road, My Hero Academia, and Isekai Izaka Nobu.

I really need to finish Stardust Crusaders.

Overlord is really well made imo

1 Like

Tokyo ghoul anyone?? Although i havent even started at season 3 (cause i dont really have much extra time :sad:)

I really didnt like tokyo ghoul re because of the memory loss situation. i liked his crazy personality but now he has a “Must stay sane” type of personality now ;-;

Currently watching magus bride and planning to finally start the Fate series after. With the amount of free time I have, I should be finished by the Qatar world cup.

1 Like

Fate series is one of my favs. Watch FSN, FZ and then FSN UBW. Dont mess up the order.

1 Like

Thanks for the order, I can finally start the fate series.

1 Like

My Hero Academia, Tsubasa Chronicles, Cells at Work, and I’m thinking about rewatching Ajin Demi-Human (@Moose on Netflix. It’s cg but give it a chance). Does Castlevania count?? lol

Yeah ajin has a really good story, it is a great watch till the time you can handle the CG.

1 Like

Read the manga instead. No problem with the art style either.

1 Like

Some of the nice anime ive watched recently-
Anohana
3-gatsu no lion
A place further than the universe
Inuyashiki

I personally like short animes, even if they have a tendancy to be rushed, it’s sorta a failsafe to make sure the anime and it’s characters don’t get screwed over. Cough cough the obvious example of sao

Here are a couple:

-Blood lad
-Konosuba
-Black Bullet
-Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Future Diary

I still need to watch 'log horizon" and “psycho pass.”

Note: i found 3 of those from youtube, and the rest using an anime recommender.

Have fun wasting your life watching!

1 Like

Rewatching through Full Metal Alchemist but I am also keeping up to date with all things Fairy Tail. Laxus is the man.