Well we can finally one shot i guess

So heres the story
I was screwing around in blitz as normal and since i never gave leo a shot because IMO he is probably the most boring character design VG has ever gifted us I on a whim decided to give a look to what he could do.
With 5 seconds left on the blitz Q timer i quickly selected him after seeing one thing.
His WP ratios are the highest ratios in game. And his flat damage is already stupid high.

Following that start i decided for science i would troll build multiple sorrow blades.
And i was one shotting the enemies
Like over 1600 damage in a single hit

:L

Thoughts?

1600 damage? Those are rookie numbers with Leo.

2 Likes

Last update with the ult buff you could reach 2k without hard trying.

1 Like

Leo is OP as f… he got insane burst, he got also insane sustain.

Insane tankiness, insane move speed, insane base damage, insane mobility. He is th’ reason i don’t cas these days coz other side ALWAYS picks 'im.

2 Likes

4.5 patches later and you would think they would be on top of their balancing game.

All evidence to the contrary … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

But like seriously, do they even play their game… how can you not notice something this ridiculous. I came back 2 weeks ago or so and noticed that this guy was stupid OP on first day.

4 Likes

Funny thing is he was nerfed, Imagine him before and think that somehow passed through the beta.

3 Likes

I usually play ARAL and ARAM so he doesnt usually pop up, plus since Miho is a thing i definitely havent seen Leo get picked

But oh boi does it seem like they have given up on balancing new heroes

1 Like