We need harsh punishment for dodgers

Its not general, so It happens a very few times that can also be fixed by not starting again once sm refuses

Dodging is rampant … Saying it’s not general does not make it less of a problem. Combine that with the que reset and you get monstrous que times…

1 Like

I frequently can’t get into the game in 20 minutes (que, not accepting, que, drafting followed by dodging, repeat). Before 5vs5 release I started a game during week day at 4am in just 50 seconds. My max wait time in 3vs3 ever was 2 minutes and that happened one-two times for years. It was always below 1 minute and so much more balanced (both in skill and rank).

After the 5vs5 release it’s absurd. Spending 20m waiting to play a MOBILE game? :smiley: no wonders it is dying. I am sure 2/3 of the not accepting is because of the ridiculous wait times to find a match. People just refuse to stay watching the “finding match” for 5-7m and miss the sound when it’s found.

And the best part is after that 20m you end up with super unbalanced match. As it was calculated/projected in other thread - 25% chance for fair match, 50% for slightly-moderate unfair and 25% for totally unfair. From my personal experience this is true, atleast around and in t10.

I really do think a lot of players stopped to play the game and also quite a lot switched back to 3vs3 after the hype ended and the standard 5vs5 gamestyle stopped (and it was fun, had more fun with the game when people didn’t know the best way to win and played it like lol, dota, etc). Then ofc, especially in the high tiers, everyone found the best way to win and this is the meta for how much, 4-5 months now?

SEMC need to kill that meta and even change the layout of the map a little so it can help. Right now it’s still all junglers and 3 captains/tanks paired with 2 hypercarries.

1 Like

It makes It less of a problem compared with general problems. Resets doesnt affect the Queue times.

Like hell it does. When someone doesn’t accept it resets the entire que forgetting all participants…

1 Like

Correct and also a lot of times it pairs you with parties (10x matchmaker or should I say - matchbreaker) and when they drop - 2/3 players are needed.

Thats something is said multiple times It shouldnt be like that, in the past It wasnt like that

1 Like

The without boots had worked in 3vs3 as the map is smaller, but not in 5vs5. Will go without boots only if I am about to spawn late game vs enemy in our base preparing to end the game. Then I would sell them and buy offence.

Even in 3v3, the scenarios where you dont need to build boots are next to 0.

SawThis text will be blurred

Saw still builds boots. Journey boots for him is a must, even as a second-third item Thant’s to its passive of resetting the cooldown.

Never lost a game with him without boots in 3vs3. Excluded them depending on team comps tho. Won’t argue, for me it worked, for you maybe won’t and something else will - the beauty of mobas.