We are banning the lowest win rate hero. Why?

Just like lower tiers saw is almost instaban

And he’s borderline unplayable for pros. He has the lowest win rate out of all carries at 45%. He’s that bad.

What TF are Scout Cams for??? What TF is in a noob’s brain???

Yes but banning them stops team mates from playing and dragging the team down when soloq banning isn’t just about restricting your enemies but your team mates too

There aren’t many noob Taka believe me. Banning him is a joke. People have banned him for so long that I forgot how to play him. It’s that long.

3 Likes

Taka is one of the heros you get from get go so yes there is

2 Likes

Api win rates is based on the entire spring season, taka was cancer in 3.0 but then he got nerfed and he’s pretty mediocre he never gets banned anymore

1 Like

Idk. I didn’t see many noob Taka in my play time.

1 Like

You have stated you don’t play

3 Likes

Within my playtime in the past.

1 Like

His ban rate is 79%. How the hell can you see someone play Taka?

2 Likes

That’s why I saw a drop in ban rate from 97% to 79%.

I do it, because people at my low tier level dont use vision and I watch, even bad Takas dominate. Like with pretty much any difficult oppoent, if the team works together they are no longer a significant threat, but when they don’t, the team is it’s own threat. Vision in 5v5 (imo) is a team endeavour, that is very rarely engaged.

2 Likes

Me, I use Vision around me very sparingly and that benefits me a lot. Invisible heroes are a joke when you have Scout Cams.

1 Like

If that’s true and remembering how broken he was in top (so should have had good win rate) plus seeing his 42% win rate now what would his win rate for only this patch be lol. Wins 1 out of 10 games he’s picked. And to be honest I can believe that.

I see it every now and then and it’s usually a mediocre Taka. Check my VGPRO, people still don’t ban him at times and pick him with high prio (mind you, I am 9 Silver).

VGPRO: StrObe/Tsumibit0.

For a person at 9S, Taka players there must be quite good unless the matchmaker went ape-shit and paired you up with some T4B kids without any DHA in their brains.

Problem is Taka isn’t. He’s so bad right now. He does 0 damage.

3 Likes

good player =/= good taka. taka’s so terrible i was able to 1v2 him and lyra as gwen with just tb and BoE.

also, even t9S are dumb sometimes.

2 Likes

Good taka with only JB and RB will almost never die while dealing constant DMG and drag enemy team attention towards him while his allies pwn. :slight_smile: