Was in love with 5v5 at first. Now not so much

Atlas doesn’t help jackshit vs SB Krul who stays engaged because he is as fast as bloody koshka…
Atlas? He can 1v2 from lvl 1 nowadays. If I go boots first he is still faster…

He used to be a weak early game hero he is that no longer

Maybe my view is skewed since I’ve been playing a lot of Ringo, who destroys him. I just think that Krul more than A LOT of other heroes has strong counters. You can pick Ringo for example :stuck_out_tongue:

never 1v1 the king of 1v1’s… run towards your team…
that’s his downfall… he can only attack 1 player at a time… know his weaknesses and make them your strengths.

you only need to win small victories… chip away at his health… make him run… chase… all that chasing and running means he’s not farming to lvl up.

not everyone is a godly VONC krul player… take advantage of any mistakes he makes, like popping his B too early or missing his ult.

1 Like

Also if you can’t get to a Turret or allies while he’s chasing you and AP’ed, and the AP falls off, AND he STILL kills you, then you were out of position. Plain and simple. (assuming it’s just him killing you and not his whole team, which again, would mean you were out of position) The time it takes for AP to fall off should be enough for an escape IMO.

2 Likes

His base movement speed is very high.
If he hits you from a bush he slows you for 2.5 seconds. He gets an insane 2.0 speedboost so his base speed out of bush vision or no vision is 5.4!!! If he lands a hit you are screwed and dead. That is just his perk his A grants him a barrier.

Krul used to require skill. He was made way too Noob friendly.

Dude stop with the AP bullshit. I am talking about a lvl 1 krul invading the jungle because he can. There is no defense against his invade. None.

I agree, once the novelty wore off, 5v5 went from aggravating af when you lose to boring af when you win.

It’s good in certain ways but off in others. A lot of it is that it’s very objective focused, but most play it primarily for pvp. Thus there is a huge disconnect in the player base.

Quite frankly, for me, it requires way to much farming.

Let’s tone this down, please. This isn’t Reddit.

8 Likes

Maybe I’m in shit tier but I haven’t seen a ton of successful early game invades. The few games where I’ve seen them we held them off.

When you’ve been lvl 1 invaded by Krul, are your allies leaving you to try to stop it by yourself? Or are you talking about lvl 1 team fighting?

I’m talking about a teamfight 3v3 in bot/mid
Me trying to farm my own jungle in top lane and I have some vision there. I see krul rushing towards me and once he hits me I am dead. There is no escaping early game krul.

I had a 3v3 another moment where I could not outmove a krul as Glaive with after burn and boots.

I indicated early game twice and I kept getting build AP you noob responses. Was fed up with that…

Don’t care about the explanation and won’t accept an excuse. Just stop the behavior.

You actually have a lot to say that’s worth reading, but you get tilted easily and your responses sometimes reflect that. Please keep things civil.

5 Likes

Speaking for myself, any name calling coming perceived from me was totally imagined. I didn’t refer to you as a noob in any way and was genuinely just responding. I understand you’re annoyed with a Hero you see as OP and disagree with my view point on Krul, but no need to get upset.

Just discussing our opinions of a shitty mobile moba :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So are you saying you see him AS he attacks you, or prior because your team had vision on him before he jumps you?

1 Like

I’ve seen both. But he has wicked mobility. His mobility is my issue!

I agree that lategame atlas pauldron works well. Lategame I have JB and a rb so I can disengage easier.

His early game speed and durability is insane…

Well you’ve missed Alpha and Vox etc etc etc… they’re not all OP. Hell even CP Fortress is brutal st the moment…

Eh. VG is a game that is pretty nicely balanced IMO. Ofc there will be extremely strong/busted heroes, but that comes with any competitive game. I think SEMC does a nice job at balancing…most of the time…

I think you guys treat Krul too much like an actually simple hero to play. In low tiers ofc he’s op, but higher up you actually have to git gud with him and a good Krul can pull off some pretty DANK plays I kinda consider myself a good Krul player tbh kek. Also, it is true he is easily counterable. Unless it’s an actual 1v1 and the Krul knows how to approach a fight or chase well, then Krul is not TOO hard to counter. He’s just good atm.

2 Likes

Vox can be countered with early game and teams that spread. Alpha is another story that might be worth talking about lol…

Krul struggles a little late game in 5v5 three laners tend to target him as he is usually attempting to grind one of them down in big team fights.