VGforums Week #9 Mar 10-16 2019

Good morning and congratulations on week 9! @hazeleyes is closing in on @Moose for the top admin spot in the standings. @SeRAPHiM1 remains in 1st!

Here is today’s challenge:

Sunday, March 10th 2019
Win (almost all of) them all! Win a game of ARAL, Blitz, Rumble and a ranked game (3v3 or 5v5). In hopes of getting more participation today, there are no KDA requirements. We’ve got casual, brawl, talents, no talents, and ranked!

4 games. 4 modes.

Alternative: for those who really despise talents, you may sub out Blitz or ARAL for a 5v5 casual or another ranked (5v5/3v3) match.

Deadline extension: you have until 4:00am US CDT Monday, March 11th to complete this Challenge.

Good luck to all!

1 Like

Doh! Just completed it by winning in the last 5v5 ranked match. Alas, I forgot to screenshot. Dang API being down! I remembered to screen shot my ARAL, Blitz, and Rumble. I shall try again!

ARAL, Blitz, Rumble, Ranked 5v5

2 Likes

I’m back. Bcuz my friends insisted me to download game again. I must say ‘VG is best mobile game if your teammates are good but it’s garbage too ^_^’ (totally optional :)).

1 Like

Hooray for me posting a challenge on time!

Monday, March 11th 2019
Win a PvP 3v3 ranked, 5v5 casual, or 5v5 ranked game where you earn 12k gold or more!

Good morning. Here is today’s challenge:

Tuesday, March 12th 2019

PP: Win a PvP game (blitz does not count) with a fellow forum community member. A bonus point for doing so in a ranked match.

There goes my day, rip :joy: I really want to stay ahead of @hazeleyes

1 Like

Wednesday, March 13th 2019

Good morning. Today’s challenge should hopefully get a lot or participation:

Win your first match of the spring season! Any PvP game mode counts.

I believe this is being published a few minutes before 8:00am PDT. Ideally, you’ll post a screenshot with a time stamp of you downloading the patch and then a screenshot of you winning a game shortly thereafter of your first match. Perhaps the API will be fixed for greater ease. If this is too difficult, I’m happy to go with the honors system for this challenge.

Happy Spring to all!

EDIT: To clarify, this is winning your first match you play after the update. It’s not simply a reward for getting your first win. Again, the first PvP match you play - pressure is on!

1 Like

I don’t have a screenshot of me downloading the patch but I was using the new Lorelai skin - but trust me it was right after :joy: I barely play a match every couple days, much less multiple

I can’t let @hazeleyes catch up

EDIT - Once the API is up, I can screenshot that if needed

1 Like

I don’t have a screenshot of the download either, and it was actually a few hours ago anyway. But this was the first PvP match I’ve played on 4.1 …

Also, Exoframe Skye is a pretty awesome skin!

1 Like

Still 1.5 points behind :stuck_out_tongue:

curse%20you%20red%20baron

2 Likes

Thank you both for participating in the challenge yesterday (not sure if I’ll be able to do any! In-laws are in town and we’re booked solid through the week!). We seem to have a bit of a lull lately with COD participation, so thank you! You each also moved up a spot in the standings!

Thursday, March 14th 2019
Win a rumble match in under EDIT: 9 minutes. I believe the kraken spawns at the 7 minute mark, so an early and coordinated capture of Helga will be essential to completing this challenge!

Ugh. Best I’ve done so far is about 10 minutes … twice. :unamused: :clock830:

1 Like

Edited to be 9 minutes. I’ve yet to play, but I do realize 8:30 is pretty crazy. I still feel 9 provides a difficult challenge.

With 5 seconds to spare!!! Well done.

Friday, March 15th 2019
Win a ranked match (5v5/3v3) with 3 or fewer deaths as a jungler/playing the jungler role.

Saturday, March 16th 2019

Here is our final challenge for week 8:

Win a PvP game with either San Feng, Skye, or Lorelai with a 4.1 KDA. Bonus point if in ranked match. A half-bonus point if you use one of their new skins!

Note: due to the many reports and the major impact of the bugs with Lyra right now, she’s been excluded from this challenge.

1 Like

Got to pull ahead of @hazeleyes