VGforums COD Week #2 Jan 20-26, 2019

It was fun. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice killer catgirl! :thumbs3:

Lol :joy: :koshka:

This text will be blurred

Nyaa~ For reference, this was in a cas and Iā€™m pretty bad with her also I have absolutely no idea why it says a I have a 3 star mastery with her when I donā€™t even have 1 star

2 Likes

The stars are wrong more often than not. Iā€™ve seen anything from 1 to 5 stars on my name from time to time, and I donā€™t have a single star on ANY hero in reality.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a glitch that seems to have no rhyme or reason. It seems to give all members of the team the star rating on the scoreboard of the ally using the hero with the highest mastery.

Saturday, January 26th 2019

Week 3 starts tomorrow! Thank you all for your participation so far. Always feel free to leave feedback. Letā€™s get ready for week 3 by going for a trifecta!

Win in THREE different game modes today! Bot or practice matches do not count.

1 Like

I do NOT know how you work so much and keep up with the challenges, much less being so active here. You, good sir, are a breath of fresh air on these forums! By the way, I finally reached T8! Getting closer to your rank :smile:

2 Likes

Win any pvp mode as WP Phinn when?

3 Likes

If youā€™re T8 we can party up. Iā€™m not so protective of my elo that I wonā€™t play with lower tiers. I think the acceptable difference is 2 ranks, right? Thank you for the kind words. Work has been crazy lately but I love the break from the ā€œreal worldā€ that video games provide. I also enjoy this community. Happy to be a small part of it!

1 Like

Lol I was T8. I guess itā€™s because of the weekend but there are a lot of boosted players on today. None of my teamates had any idea what they were doing and more trolls on than normal. Played with a T10 captain that tried to solo dragon at 7 minutes. Iā€™m super triggered today. Maybe later on in the night if youā€™re on.

With the exception of blitz? If so, Iā€™ll add that to the mix! I have nothing against Blitz, and I have incorporated it into a few challenges. I just donā€™t like it as a standalone challengeā€¦ Too easy!

1 Like

One for all victory

Proof of a 5v5 and blitz victory.

https://vgpro.gg/players/VeritasVT

Yay me!

1 Like

Finished another once again. These were done in ARAL, Blitz, and One for All, respectively. The O4A was one of my best Joule matches by far and I had more fun than I honestly expected with Ylva