VGforums COD Week #14 Apr 14-20 2019

Done, not that hard.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll join in on the fun and take a point. Yeet.

1 Like

Saturday, April 20th 2019

Win two casual 3v3 games. Your average KDA between the two wins must be 4.20 or higher.

KDA: 12.667

Yay for laning with the fast caps. And yay for casual builds like crystal bits and weapon power on Anka. I miss the dysFUNctional chaos of 3v3 casual. Yay for a 9 KDA. (My two deaths with Catherine were solely because I has to go afk a few times).

How do you put images like that?

Click the icon that has two stacked images on it. Directly one to the left from the normal image icon. Highlight the ‘add images’ text and delete that text. Then, click the normal image icon and upload the picture as you normally would. Once one finishes uploading, do it again. Hope that helps!

Also - I didn’t want to post right away and abuse my overlord powers. And it costs me. The extra point to you sir as you extend your narrow lead. Alas, the month shall be mine!

1 Like

Ooooh, so much better now :blush:

2 Likes

KDA = 40

2 Likes

:crazy_face::rofl:

Love it. Well done, my COD minions.

1 Like

I had to do around 6 or 7 matches to achieve that, most of them I got paired against VG silvers with newbies in my team (and I wasn’t using Kensei), but one of them… well, I just forgot to take the screenshot XD

It was pretty hard, I don’t know how the MM is so bad :kraken_sad_t3: