VGforums COD Week #11 Mar 24-30

Hooray! Before this, I drew Skaarf (:skaarf:) and almost made it, but died twice, then Celeste, died twice again, and Vox, died three times. Finally got a good team comp and survived long enough to make the one death count. :kraken_happy_t2: My teammates were great in this one, esp the Koshka, the Cath, and the Tony, and did a really good job of rotating the front line so no one had to take all the damage.

2 Likes

Yes - it’s certainly a team accomplishment as well. The Catherine, if that player was a member of these forums, would also have completed the challenge. Impressive! Two players with one death each on the winning team. :cheers_boba_t3: :

1 Like

Pretty easy, imo. Did it on my second try.

Also, for reference, I haven’t done any in a while bc I was really sick for a few weeks (and therefore didn’t have much desire to play due to slower reflexes and the high possibility of me going afk) and by the time I got better, I still didn’t really have much of a desire to play due to no progression systems atm.

Well, I’m glad you played! Good to have you back and advancing on the standings!

Count me in! Third time’s the charm!

Had a fun moment. We lost a team fight. I was 1v4. Managed to poke, provide enough damage, and retreat back to base. Boy, did the 10s reset on journey boots help there. Team respawned and we finished em off!

Yes, I realize I accidentally blurred my name too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think this is our first single COD with four completionists! Go us!

1 Like

Inb4 you make a “win 1 match in any mode, including bots” ““““““““““““““““““““challenge”””””””””””””””””””” and participation just happens to increase that day for no particular reason at all.

I got petal twice trying to play Aral. :face_vomiting:

After losing twice to such a :poop: hero.

I put down Vg and never touched it after that.

Idk how you’re supposed to play Petal with out getting more than one death and simultaneously get enough items (more like 5 t3 items for petal to be effective) so she isnt useless.

tiny%20petal
Tiny Petal is sad you don’t want to play her.

1 Like

Wait, what? What is Inb4? Also, ARAM isn’t playable with bots (I don’t think). My challenges are always PvP. Please feel free to share any suggesstions for CODs that I can give.

:adagio: Seeing that photo now makes me feel bad for calling her trash.

Just remind her all the times we had playing with frostburn Petal and a 70% win rate with her.

1 Like

This game was essentially Yates and I stun-locking one poor victim while everyone else fought to get the kill

1 Like

Umm, there’s no way to tell who you were in this match, so I awarded the badge to @Tony:rofl:

Ooh ho ho haha! That’s good !

Yikes… this is embarrassing - I actually just revoked that one to avoid favoritism over poor Phinn : //////

Oops :joy:

banhammer
Prepare for the ban hammer …

1 Like

Moose has left the chat.

RIP meeses everywhere

1 Like

Note that unlike certain four-hooved participants in the COD, I indicated which player I was in that match. :lyra:

I mean, no other hero had one death and, aside from Gwen’s long ult cooldown, no other hero can consistently stun with Yates