VGforums COD Week #11 Mar 24-30

banhammer
Prepare for the ban hammer …

1 Like

Moose has left the chat.

RIP meeses everywhere

1 Like

Note that unlike certain four-hooved participants in the COD, I indicated which player I was in that match. :lyra:

I mean, no other hero had one death and, aside from Gwen’s long ult cooldown, no other hero can consistently stun with Yates

It’s almost moose hunting season.

1 Like

Moose have a long, documented history - I mean just check out my fan page -where’s yours again ?

I came here to start a fight.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be healthier for you to go away?

1 Like

Run away? I think not.

Actually, there is. Sorry to spoil everyone’s fun banter. He’s the highlighted hero. It’s clear he was Tony. When you look at the scoreboard, you’re the highlighted one. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also

I could not possibly love anyone’s facial expressions more than Jennifer Lawrence’s

1 Like

Overlord has spoken - now @hazeleyes if you can do the honors of the badge :wink:

I could do it myself but I much prefer this satisfaction

2 Likes

1 Like

Lyra is stronger than you on all levels.

Good morning/afternoon fair citizens. I got caught up with work right away this AM. Apologies for the delay.

This challenge will have it’s deadline extended to: Friday, March 29 4:00am CDT.

Thursday, March 28th 2019

Win a ranked match (while Blitz has a score still, SEMC has re-classified it as casual. Therefore, a Blitz match does not count) with 3 or fewer deaths. A bonus point for winning a ranked match with 0 deaths. 3v3 players - your time to shine! @VaKTaBi @Guest_78

its not a fan page :pouting_cat: it is a call to get rid of the corruption our society :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

This. Game. Was. Epic. Some significant things happened here.

1. I enabled in game chat again recently. Overall, it has been against better jugment and hasn’t proven to be much use. This game however, I felt I did a great job keeping the team together. I stopped a little bickering that was going on early game between Gwen and GJ. I gave firm direction, but was careful not to cut down. A big shout out to @idmonfish. Your recent article gave me the grounding and reminders needed to provide simple and useful leadership to the team.
  2. the team NEVER gave up. We looked pretty down and out with all top towers, two mid, and two bot towers down. Oh yeah, we had none of theirs down. We won a team fight and got an ace at the right time (29 min mark). Minion wave took out bot, and our push with black claw took out all three mid. Enemy fought back well, took two of us out, and despite our good effort to snipe ghostwing, they managed to capture the beast. We met again at blackclaw, and despite their gw buff (I decided superscout 2000 was a must; and boy did it help) our team played together, I landed a few nice As that really supported GJs dives, and we won another close team fight and were finally able to finish!

Great game and challenge complete!

EDIT: And a bonus point! Forgot about that. Yay :grin:

1 Like

We are with exams so… Hard to do :confused: but will try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friday, March 29th 2019

After yesterday’s ranked challenge, today we shift toward a brawl day.

1. win an ARAM match
  2. win a rumble match with the hero you were given in your ARAM victory. Note: it must be the hero from your first victory in ARAM today. For example, you lose your first ARAM. You win your second, and thus first of the day, with Tony, whom you have little experience with. You then decide to play another ARAM and win with a hero you’re more experienced with. Too bad, you need to win the rumble with Tony.
  3. be honest and play fair! Don’t cheat as shown in the scenario above.

Good luck to all!

1 Like

Shit, I’m late. Nope! 23h, so 1 left! Kensei is @VaKTaBi

23h, so we are in XD

1 Like