VGforums COD Week #10 Mar 17 - 23 2019

Just FYI, I’ve seen reports that Blitz matches are NOT being shown in the API at present … :unamused:

Also, Rumble, ARAM, and One for All matches aren’t available through the API.

So, take those screenshots, people!

1 Like

Rumble is STILL NOT available? It’s a permanent mode now. Makes no sense that ARAL counted toward KDA (a mode with talents and no recall) when it was permanent, but rumble does not. Oh well. Thanks for giving folks the heads up!

Idk why it doesn’t surprise me :man_shrugging:

BTW, there isn’t an event mode yet, is it? I haven’t seen anything. @Lebatron

I just checked and ARAL is still available.

Will need community feedback for this to make sure it’s applicable.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019

Win ANY PvP game and capture your VGPRO screenshot listing YOU as the MvP. Bonus point for a ranked match. This is to celebrate the apparent return of API and use of apps like VGPRO.

Again, the only requirement is that you’re listed as the MVP.

Good luck!

Just a heads up: I’ve seen a report in the SEMC Slack this morning that new 3v3, Blitz, and ARAL matches are not appearing in the API currently. I haven’t verified that, but would potentially be a big issue, as it would mean that only 5v5 casual/ranked matches could be used for this challenge.

1 Like

None of my matches are updating on API, including 5v5

Oh well, there’s always tomorrow

I just ran a query for each of the API shards – some matches are coming in, but there are much longer time gaps than usual. It makes me think that there is still something very wrong. Your report certainly suggests that the API is not “fixed” in any sense. :roll_eyes:

Yeah for me my 5v5 matches to try some heroes showed up while I thought it’s time for me to try heroes in 5v5 ranked then take them to 3v3 ranked , I did nothing in the 5v5 matching just bad performance , they showing them and hiding all my good 3v3 matches , to be honest I loved this API broken thing , I didn’t check anyone stats after matches , it made me less tilting and just accepting what ever the matchmaking giving me .

New challenge for today, and I’m making it relatively simple.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019
Win any PvP game with either the most hero kills or assists on your team.

Apologies for the dunce with this challenge. I hope to get a boat load of participation here. Remember, there is no limit to how many folks can get 1 point.

Not quite sure what to make of our Ringo :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey, I can finally say I did a challenge :happy: and totally not because its easy ;-;

2 Likes

He’s just thinking outside the box. :thinking:

1 Like