VGFCOW Week #24 6/23 - 6/30

This week’s challenge has an extra day to it to complete the month of June. We’ll stick with the 8 challenge format. Congratulations to @Imanoob with a strong week, netting 5 points and getting on the June standings! @DIMTI and I had relatively quiet weeks, and maintained our point differential and place in the standings. If you have spare time, please join in on the fun!

Brawl/Event Modes:

• Win a Rumble match without dieing
  • Win a ARAM match with a KA score of 15 or higher (scheduled to release on 6/27)
  • Win a ARAL match in 9:59 or faster
  • Win a Rumble match with the same hero you completed the ARAL challenge with, and win with a KDA of 6 (month of June!) or higher!

Standard Modes:

• Win a ranked 3v3 as the :vgroles_captain: with10 assists or more
  • Win a ranked 3v3 as the :vgroles_carry: with a higher CS score than the opposing team’s :vgroles_carry:
  • Win a ranked 5v5 as the hero and role of your choice. You must have either a) the most hero kills, b) the most assists, or c) the fewest deaths (all of these are in regard to your team, not the entire 10 player roster of the match). BONUS POINT for having all three!
  • Win a casual 5v5 with the new hero, Warhawk, with a KDA of 6 or higher
1 Like

Hey, @DIMTI! Look who I completed both rumble challenges with AND the ARAL with! Ozo, ozo, ozo!

2 Likes

I’m so proud of you :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Out cs’d the laner and 10+ assists as support

1 Like

I got a point three points whoops, just two points! (I’m one assist/kill short of 6 kda in the Rumble w/ ARAL hero match :sunny_sad_3: )

Checklist

Brawl/Event Modes :

Win a Rumble match without dieing 24 Jun 9:23am edt
Win a ARAM match with a KA score of 15 or higher (scheduled to release on 6/27)
Win a ARAL match in 9:59 or faster 24 Jun 10:45 am
Win a Rumble match with the same hero you completed the ARAL challenge with, and win with a KDA of 6 (month of June!) or higher!

Standard Modes :

Win a ranked 3v3 as the :vgroles_captain: with10 assists or more
Win a ranked 3v3 as the :vgroles_carry: with a higher CS score than the opposing team’s :vgroles_carry:
Win a ranked 5v5 as the hero and role of your choice. You must have either a) the most hero kills, b) the most assists, or c) the fewest deaths (all of these are in regard to your team, not the entire 10 player roster of the match). BONUS POINT for having all three!
Win a casual 5v5 with the new hero, Warhawk, with a KDA of 6 or higher

ARAL and both rumbles (lorelai epic for an easy win)

A wild Hipster has appeared :skaarfneon:

1 Like

Quick, use sleep powder and throw an ultra ball to catch it! (That Pokemom reference may not click for ya).

1 Like

Ranked 3v3 as :vgroles_captain: with 10 assists or more.

This is from yesterday. I feel a bit guilty as they surrendered. 5v5 ranked with most HK on my team.

3v3 ranked as :vgroles_carry: with more CS than opposing :vgroles_carry: (by 1!)