VGFCOW Week #18 5/12 - 5/18

@DIMTI has joined the fun and is now in a three-way tie for 2nd with @Guest_78 and @VaKTaBi!

Brawl/Event Modes

• Win three blitz matches with three different tier talents
  • Win an ARAL match with a KDA of 5 or higher
  • Win a 3v3 Casual match without dieing
  • Win a 3v3 Casual match with the same hero you completed your ARAL challenge with.

Standard Modes

• Win a 5v5 ranked match as the mid laner
  • Win a 5v5 ranked match with 10 or more hero kills
  • Win a 3v3 ranked match in 15:59 or faster
  • Win a 3v3 ranked match as Taka with fewer than 5 deaths
1 Like

Yeah… I’ve been busy this last week, I had exams and some proyects, so didn’t have much time to play :sunny_sad_3: :bacon_tears:

Quite fortuitous that I got Yates in my first ARAL match of the day. Should make my 3v3 casual match later in the week much easier!

I just finished the first 2 standard challenges in my first match today and now I can’t show it cause the API is still screwed :upside_down_face:

I wouldn’t expect the API to be back anytime soon, tbqh … we’re back to 2016 and screenshots for the foreseeable future.

Completed the 5v5 ranked mid and 5+ KDA in ARAL challenges today! I forgot to grab a SS of the post-match screen for the ranked match if that’s fine though.
1 Like

Blitz victories with all three tiers of talents.

Completed the 10+ kills in a ranked 5v5 and blitz with three different tiered talents challenges!

Just completed the last two brawl challenges in one go as well!

Done. Since the lag was too strong last COW, I tried again to redeem myself somewhat. Last picture was me exiting the match then realizing that I needed to take a SS quick so I BARELY got my Legend Talent Victory with Adagio.

Also a Aral match.

Kinda sad that most of the challenges this week are mostly/involve core modes which is :nauseated_face: but Ill see what I can complete next week. No promises tho :eyes:

1 Like

Winning a 3v3 in 15:59 or faster.