VG Minimalist Skin Art

So after some google searching I have noticed that that there isn’t much if any, minimalist style artwork for the heroes of VG. Though I’m still a noob when it comes to minimalist art I am willing to turn any VG skin art into the minimal style if you guys post it.

Attached is an example of what I can do so far.
(I cannot make original works so do not ask for it, I need a photo as a base)

Edit 2: Revamped Varya

Edit:1 First go at an original work

9 Likes

If you take an existing foto of something that looks cool and project that on a VG hero would that work for you?

Maybe I’d have to see what your talking about but I could give it a shot.
You mean like taking a Photo of something then taking a VG hero and mashing them together right?

1 Like

Cerberus Fort, fam

This text will be blurred

1 Like

Mother of god that was hard and took FOREVER but now I present to you… Cerberus Fortress!
If you have any suggestions or anything problems with it LMK. I did my best with the picture I found for him. I could refine it further if you want but for now here you go.Cerebus Fortress

IMO I need to work on my color pallet

Edit 1: Reworked Fortress

2 Likes

O hecc niceu

This text will be blurred

bee petal and default flicker :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I finished Bug Petal :thumbs::thumbs2::thumbs3:
Flicker il handle later because I’m too tired rn lol but you will have that soon enough

Edit 1: Revamped this one also with my new and improved coloring technique

5 Likes

Whoa all these are really cool!
Pls try to make t3 celeste or LE celeste :DDD

1 Like

drum roll
Flicker is done!!!

5 Likes

Just Finished Baewitch Celeste, Il get started on T3 soon!

Edit 1: Redid it the coloring process with my new method so it looks a billion times better

5 Likes

These are all really sick, dude, good work.

If you want to work on your color palette, I suggest heading over to this website, or, anything similar. Googling “color palette generator” or “suggestions” could be beneficial, as long as if you’re using them you pay attention to the palettes and how they work together, and why. Color is a fickle thing and can honestly really mess with the perception of a piece even if the view doesn’t realize it.

As for your pieces, how are you making them? (You don’t have to tell me). I ask because if you’re in something akin to Photoshop, or, Photoshop, you should try to adjust the stroke sizes or areas you’re slicing to recolor. You can drastically improve the quality and fluidity of those lines by giving them a little more oomph in the process.

I can’t wait to see more of these, they’re a cool idea and you’re doing very good so far!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for the site, that will make my life alot easier with my color choices!
As for how I’m making these well its nothing complicated lol
Im making them through using a program called AutoCAD (Totally not using the program as intended but I dont feel like learning how to use a new program such as blender or photoshop, gotta use what I have) , then coloring it in MS Paint.

Il test out some ideas I have for decreasing the stroke size on the T3 Celeste as well as the color pallette generator

Thanks again

1 Like

Voila! This one was a grind and a half because I couldn’t satisfy myself with how it was coming out, Il leave it as this for now though.

:vgcheersx3:

3 Likes

The Flicker one is the cleanest kek

1 Like

OMG you did both I love this!!

1 Like

Just finished Cath!
Dont know if you guys get notifications for when i edit but i redid most of the other ones to improve on them so yea

3 Likes

Can you make one for Crimson Song Adagio?

1 Like

Can we get a Horus idris so far it is my favorite skin I’ve seen

1 Like

Il get started on those tonight, I am a bit busy so I dont know if I can finish them today but we will see :thumbs2:

3 Likes