VG Forums Member Survey

Please take a few moments to answer these questions to help me plan for the future of our community here! Thank you in advance!

Votes are anonymous and the results will be shared here once the polls close on 2020-03-14T04:59:00Z

When did you start playing Vainglory?

0 voters

Do you currently play Vainglory?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Do you currently play any other MOBAs?

• Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
  • Arena of Valor
  • League of Legends
  • DotA 2
  • Smite
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Other
0 voters

Do you plan to try Riot’s upcoming mobile/console MOBA League of Legends: Wild Rift?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Are you interested in reading threads unrelated to gaming/MOBAs/Vainglory – i.e., our Off Topic section?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

What other genres of games do you play? [check all that apply]

• FPS (e.g., Borderlands, Bioshock, Quake)
  • Team Shooters (e.g., Overwatch, Destiny 2)
  • RPGs (e.g., Skyrim, FF, Diablo III)
  • MMORPGs (e.g., WoW)
  • Simulations (e.g., Flight Simulator X, SimCity)
  • Sports (e.g., Madden, FIFA)
  • Other
0 voters

Feel free to add your comments below!

3 Likes

can there be a no option for the third question please :kissing_cat:

I can’t change it without losing all the votes, so just leave it unanswered.

1 Like

I am still playing VG, but rarely. Otherwise I started 2014, but more seriously around the end of 2016 after a long pause. Totally looking forward to lol:wr and currently playing lol and a lot of other games that will not waste my free time waiting/drafting only for someone to dodge.

1 Like

Great poll, @hazeleyes. I’m not saying this is why you’re having this poll, but due to VG feeling stale, I think it’s had a trickle effect on this forum (my own personal opinion, and it’s of no one’s fault here! You’re all great!).

I answered no for playing VG. It’s currently uninstalled, but I dabbled for a few days a few weeks ago, and I’m not opposed to hopping on again.

Also, you’re closing the poll on my birthday! The results will be a nice night cap surprise for my 30th!

I hope all is well with everyone.

2 Likes

The polls are closed! The results are above, but I’ll also download the data into Excel and create an easier-to-read summary …

Thanks to all who participated!

Whoops I missed the survey :persevere:
Swear I didn’t noticed it till now

1 Like

Lol, it was pinned to the top of every page on the site for a week :rofl: