Valorant - Riot's team shooter coming this summer

I am just assuming that the problem is on their side because i am not the only one with this problem i have stumbled on few posts on reddit that they have the same problem, that’s why i am assuming and i am hoping…

Well, it’s a beta, so I’m sure there are bugs … though it ran smooth as silk for me – even though I somehow got assigned to a shard in Canada!

I’ve never played CS:GO, so this is a totally new experience for me! I played Sage in my first match – I’m terrible, but I had a blast!

For my next match: Sage tips

Note: image grabbed from the internet, NOT from my copy of the beta
2 Likes

Being a console person I only get to watch all this fun from a far. I wanna try csgo but with fantasy setting/characters.

It’s great you got in hazel, it looks quite fun for that tactical shooter gameplay. Which character would you say is your fav so far, design and/or abilities wise?

1 Like

So I’ve only played two characters so far: Sage and Brimstone. After my first match (described above), I went to the Range and practiced with Sage, so at least I know what her abilities do now :laughing: Unfortunately, in the very next match, someone instalocked Sage, so I ended up with Brimstone – who I had NO IDEA how to play. So basically I ran around and shot at everyone I saw :roll_eyes: Still, the practice at the Range seemed to have helped somewhat, as my KDA was better in my second match (but was still pretty awful). Our team had 2 people AFK, though, so we got crushed.

Still, it was very fun! I am eager to play Sage again, because I like that she’s sort of an aggressive support. I’m sure I’ll end up trying out some of the other agents, but I want to try to get good with at least one of them for now!

1 Like

That’s good, getting decent practice in the range. Sage definitely looks fun with here abilities in the offensive department, her wall ability is interesting and can allow set ups in good spots it seems. And the slow, who doesn’t like using slows. When you get the chance to try out more it’d be great to know more on how characters are and also sages Rez ability.

1 Like

“Raze” by Suke::

2 Likes

Spoiler: launching June 2nd! :star_struck:

1 Like