Vainglory UI and Gameplay Ideas

Game's Ui
Ok maybe instead of going big like new heroes and stuff maybe a quick fix for Vg’s ui for pc the lobby ui is great its the Hero abilities and items ui thats a bit of a…how do i say this a bit small??..Maybe the devs can add like in LoL a hp bar mana or energy bar so players can keep track of their hp and mana resource…mmmm maybe make this as an option in the setting?

Because some players like to keep track on how much hp and mana they can spend to use their abilities (alpha’s B) or (celeste’s heliogenesis) simple things like this could be of use for strategies…

Additional features to add ingame
Ok so another thing that could be added are spells for any Lol players out here you know what i mean Flash , Ignite , smite Baby we could make some awesome plays with that

Actual Rank Fix for Toxic Players

Ok so this might be the most biggest help to the entire community if you can make this happen. So what if the dev created a system in which if a player in a rank match is given more than 3 thumbs down he will be penalized now what i mean by this is if in a rank game there is lets say you’r botlaner is an ass and feeds the game just cause you didnt want to give him the red buff and you lose the game because of that at the defeat screen that botlaners team can give him thumbs down and and that said botlaner would not only get penalized by he will get no rewards and double the Minus points for losing a rank game but just to hive him mercy if he gets penalized more than 3 times he will be banned from Rank for a few certain amount of days i know its a bit harsh but this will discipline players to not trash a ranked game where everyone is doing their best?

Hero mastery
…no not the stars on our favourite heroes right now no! what i mean is maybe the devs can add a page thats dedicated fully to a heroes mastery as in who is the best player of that certain hero locally and globally just to gives us players a challenge so we can fight for the top spot Proving that we are the best in using that hero and maybe add like a badge besides our name when we reach like the top 10 of the heroes mastery (like in mobile legend the junior , senior , supreme thing)

Issues that concerns both f2p and p2w

another thing is this the sunlight achievements its a bit unfair for f2p players as they get pretty much shit compared to paid players every level they get something of value but for the f2p players they have to get more levels just for scraps its literally unfair

Maybe the devs can make something that benefits f2p and p2w players in terms of rewards because like i said its just a bit unfair…

Please customizable wallpaper

Ok now this idea is a bit of a personal wanting can we get the option in settings the option to change the Lobbies wallpaper to our favourite hero pls? i just wanna see Alpha’s glourious metalic body in its full form everytime i log in ಥ_ಥ

Additional features of VgPro

Ok now going back to something a bit more serious the VgPro.gg if the devs of semc can make a slight change for on the pc ver maybe give the pc the ability to open VgPro.gg as a seperate page for the game so for those who play pc they can literally check up on who their fighting the opponents win rate or your teams performance to be a bit strategic in a sense and old saying would “know your enemy more than your friends”

Vg for Consoles

And finnaly the cross platform thing what if now2 this maybe silly of me but what if Vainglory wasn’t only limited to pc and mobile phones but what if vg were to be the first moba to touch the console platform (ps4 , ps3 , xbox one ) console that have download functions for their games in their online store?

As we know the majority of gamers are console players so what if Vg was the first one to do this . Now that i would love to see.

More Mobs more use's
Ok so heres one as a jungle main would like to really emphasize maybe add new mobs to the game cause the bears and treants are pretty much boring now i mean the bears are cute but its just boring maybe the small bear camps could have a buff of their own and change their looks and everything…the gold treant hes fine i like him being shiny but the buff treants really need to change their looks maybe red buff is a statue of a warrior and blue buff is a water spirit you know to make em look cooler and ah right maybe add more effects to black claw or ghostwing like smoke effects or new fire effects?? and maybe just maybe make ghostwing an actual mob ingame instead of just being a buff you get after killing it (make it so you can summon a mini ver of it so players would prioritize ghostwing for the early game) to make it more interesting for 5v5

Please more items

Also would love to see more items cause Vg’s items are just lacking sooo much with more items more strategies more counter builds

More ingame features

Also maybe you guys can add rune page like LoL to add something to the game maybe you can have runes that increases magic damage or attack speed or movement speed heck even regen speed so players would know to target whos the main priority in that game is he or she a kinetic whit crit runes that could be dangerous in late game if left to farm gold…Get her!

Or something like that also please add a dab emote just for shits and giggles but seriously though maybe instead on focusing on hero releases maybe focus a bit more on the game itself because the game feels repetitive now.

My Thoughts on my own suggestions

Now upon reading this i know some people might argue with this idea but do bear in mind these are just suggestion im not trying to make Vg into a copy paste moba like most are.

I just want Vainglory to be a moba that can make players from other moba feel accustomed to it and make them comfortable to play the game especially for pc moba players .

And i know the hero mastery thing is a bit like Mobile legends and i know that its just that there are players like me who wants to claim that they they are the best of that specific hero like e.g The Top Global #1 Alpha and comes with a badge that proves you are the best at that hero

I wanna see players get excited to challenge.the ranks to prove they are the best and another thing all of my suggestions are just that suggestions to help Vg to get with the times because Vainglory is an amazing game with good mechanics and beautiful art forms and a good community to boot

I mean come one i can actually play with my friends who aren’t pc users in a match and enjoy the game with them vainglory is a the type of game that only actual moba players who have been in the genre for so long they can considered an expert at judging a moba can see that vainglory is worth to play and worth the title of being the closest thing to dota 2 complexity in gameplay but goes beyond dota and lol in terms of graphics and character creations with each character has its won uniqueness to it i just want Vg to grow but in order to do that it has to upgrade itself first.

These are my suggestion for the summer contest hopefully the devs could take their time to read this im sorry of it looks like an essay thats because im doing this on my phone and im new to this website but an old player from season 1

Holy wall of text, Batman …

Can you possibly edit this to make it more clear, because right now, it’s literally unreadable.

I’m hiding the topic for the time being …

sure sorry for it being unreadable its kinda hard to do it on a phone pc is busted atm and im not really a pro at editing forums…haha

Lol, no worries – you can edit it whenever you get a chance. Just PM me when you do and I’ll open it up for feedback/discussion :sunglasses:

BTW, here’s a useful reference to some of the formatting features available in Discourse:

https://commonmark.org/help/

ohhh so its a code text forum i thought it’d be a regular one ok i see ok ill re edit mine this time with uh…appropriate texts also when you are reading the suggestions i just wanna make it clear in those suggestions are things that a lot of players are uses to and maybe vg can benefit from.it

im done with the edit just waiting on your approval sir or ma’am

Well, end-of-season sunlight rewards and other “F2P” events used to be soooo good. I remember how you could easily get 1-2 limited edition summer skins (SAW, Krul, Kestrel) without even reaching the max level.

SEMC just loves to introduce something nice with potential and ruin it patches after :confused:

2 Likes

When one of the moderators edits the title of your post and moves it to a more appropriate category, please don’t change it back.

That was done for a reason: namely, your post consists of a critique of some of the game’s features (or the lack of them) and your suggestions as to how to improve it. While certainly worthy of discussion, it’s not a “useful resource” that meets the criteria for the forum contest. We’re looking for things that help fellow players understand the game better, improve their play with certain heroes, and the like. You can find more examples in the #useful-resources category itself.

1 Like

Remember Crazy 8s? Good times…

2 Likes

ohhhh ic may i make another post a seperate one i mean?

Of course! Post away! :wink:

thank you ive got some good ideas for hero mechanics and il keep it short this time xD

um hello admin sir or ma’am if ya have the time do ya mind reading this and see if it can be used for the spring contest?

1 Like

I feel like this patch bot is useless. While yes they should be putting out massive amounts of damage and they can. But as a solo q player I can tell that you can have a greater influence in a match as a jungler or a mid.