Vainglory Talents Stat Compilation - Orikson [ Patch 3.9 ]

Well, this took a while, but it’s finally done!

Here is a Google Docs containing almost all the Talent stats in Vainglory.

UPDATE (29/09/2018): Added Yates and revamped the cost section.

10 Likes

Here you go.
At talents you can check them out even if you don’t own them

I’m sorry, but that’s not what I wanted. No matter though, I’ve already received help for that.

Just for explanation sake, what I meant was that a Talent has to be levelled up to level 2 or have enough coins to be levelled up.

This will enable me to check what are the stats increase from one level to another.

I did state “It only has to be above level one or has enough coins to show the stats gained per level.”

Anyway, thank you for trying!

4 Likes

Should probably be moved to resources, this is insanely helpful.

Ok, how do I do that?

I assume contact a moderator for such action?

Yes, or you might be able to edit the location in your post. I think Regulars can also move threads, but don’t quote me on that.

Doesn’t seem like it. I’ll redo the post there and delete this one later.

Hmm… it seems like I can’t post in the Text Resource section. Oh well, I guess this will just get buried away.

I will keep it up to date as best as I can I suppose.

Moved to Useful Resources. This is a neat tool, thank you.

4 Likes

Update for 3.10:

• Taka’s and Samuel’s Epic Talent updated.
    ~ Taka’s change coincides with his overall B rework. It now gives the heal that was removed.
    ~ Samuel’s change is a nerf. Instead of adding on more time to the base duration of the sleep, it now takes a percentage of the base duration for its inescapable sleep. Duration is only boosted above base duration after level 8, and only by 10%.

• Added the section for Ylva.

• Added a small “4.XX” in prep for the upcoming big number transition next patch (presumably).

1 Like

Hello there, it has been a while.

This is not an update, but rather, an announcement of sorts.

I’ve grown bored of Vainglory over the past few months, and the lack of Talent changes doesn’t help this particular content.

So this google doc will remain available, but updates will be put on hiatus indefinitely.
If I ever feel like continuing, I will do so.

For now, it’s just waiting… and waiting… hoping for a day when VG will feel good to play again…

1 Like

Just because you stopped playing doesn’t mean u have to leave the forums :yum:

Whatever games you’re thinking about trying in the future, do let me know! Maybe you might find that I even play it🤠

2 Likes