Vainglory on steam

Im like 80% sure. But ur not wrong with Reddit being a hot mess. Maybe Im wrong and its just there but really hidden :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m just asking because it’s a bit much to suggest they’re actively taking down problem posts… I don’t think we should get in the habit of making those types of claims without clear evidence of it, if you know what I mean. It’s also possible that the OP of the post deleted it for whatever reason, so the responses are all hidden.

Also, depending on the day, it’s, like, 70% problem posts, so what’s the use of picking one to remove, you know? lol

2 Likes

Understandable :ok_hand:

I just wouldn’t put it past them because they still have quite the questionable history of removing posts.

A bit brash perhaps, but imo that is the ONLY population, or rather the population that warrants a majority of their attention, a game that bills itself as the “MOBA perfected for touch” should be concerned about. It’s not the “half-assed MOBA perfected-for-purists-and-non-purists-who-want-P2W-elements for touch”

There’s no balance. Everything about chests is geared toward the “non purists”. Are you kidding? It’s a laughable response.

I’ve been quite optimistic and supportive of this game when a lot of what I hear is the opposite. That response to that Reddit post is a joke though.

1 Like

Whoa now. You have to follow up that kind of claim with a source.

I can think of one case that could qualify, but it’s super specific and it was one person’s actions in a personal argument, not a company action, by any means. (and they were promptly told off by all us community managers and moderators). Am I forgetting others?

2 Likes

I always see claims of this happening, I see people on reddit saying “this will get taken down” if it’s negative of the game.

See: https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/bp7afw/are_we_just_going_to_get_the_same_update_over_and/enpghjq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

But have never seen even one example of this. Unless it’s salt mine material and very toxic.

1 Like

Now lemme use the “woah now” card because it wasn’t that drastic or problematic of a post.

Actually the post i’m about to refer to wasn’t about the negative side of Vg.

A streamer by the name Copycat had made a reddit post with the same picture as another post but totally different content. And it was removed. I remember seeing him rant about it on his twitter around last year if my memory serves right.

I say questionable because it seemed to be a poor reason to taken down a post.

I was planning to make a post about it, but deemed it to whiney to actually go through with it and make a thread about it.

Nope it wasn’t anything serious but just a nitpicking Mod in my opinion.

Edit: Im trying to find the post on twitter but you know how that goes. Hard to find a specific post in reddit/twitter but ill try to link it

If there are players against talents and vocals everywhere which somehow vainglory treat them like a noisy miniority because of the chests full of talents , then there are players with talents and vocals but they are few and we have some of them here in the forum , if you going to talk about assumption regarding a non-vocals big portion of the players then you can call them the silent majority , they aren’t with or against the talents , he assumed that they love talents because they use them while they made brawl modes about talents , (yeah we have data supporting that the silent majority love talents, hey noisy miniority deal with it )~Devs 2019 .