Vainglory on PC players?

Yeah, it was not supposed to be a thing. But I kind of experimented and it worked. U have a option to put a key binding. This basically means that if you will press the specific key it will be recognized as a tap on that region of your screen. So I placed 4 key bindings around my hero and it worked. Don’t use this with a free cam or while using abilities though cause you can screw up.

1 Like

You can have keybinds that allow you to attack move click (allowing to stutterstep) you can kite people. Of course it’s not super hard in league because there aren’t super high attack speeds like a Ringo with TT and twirling silver active. (save for a few champs) and stutterstepping is mainly used to kite (doesn’t improve AS).

Seems to me the best experience you are gonna get with vainglory on a pc is by using a linux operating system with anbox or by using archron. I personally have not played vainglory on a pc but i do find moba easier on a pc, but i did start playing mobas before there were dedicated games for them. Oh how i miss my online games on warcraft 3

1 Like