Vainglory is unplayable

As I said, the problem is on SEMC hands as smurfing is never a good thing, NEVER. I play on one account from the start of the game and that is the single account I have created. Everything else is forbidden in the most games and for a reason. Justifying smurfing is wrong, especially when it comes from someone who did it/do it too. Players like me who doesn’t smurf (but are experienced and have friends that does it) - are kinda more validated to comment as we are on the “receiving end”.

Of course it sucks to play against a smurf but in my opinion every high tier player should have at least one. With the current state of casuals there is literally no way for you to practice new heroes or get better at positions you don’t play. Feeding on your main cause you never played mid lane or a certain meta hero is not an option

1 Like

I agree, but when the system doesnt work, you chose the best option.

In most other games MM is better.

Did It to play with friends when they started…

You think i havent faces that? At least 70% of the opponents i face are smurfs, the rare case is when someone isnt.

Even if they only play 2 matches (which is not true), thats 2 matches they havent destroyed vs destroying all matches, which is a net benefit. Is It good? No, not at all, but its the best option until SEMC decides to fix the high elo MM.

1 Like

The state of the MM is so bad right now.

No one is playing. Smurfs galore. Parties into soloQ

This game is basically in the toilet right now and quite frankly I hope they go bust so I have no choice but to delete it. Sooner the better

From a lot of moves semc has been making for quite some time, I’m fairly certain the original founders made a financial decision to prioritize cashing out on the game over making any more risky or bold moves, after the terrible economics the game was originally based on. This is reflected in what they prioritize over what they don’t, why newer invested-employees left/were pushed out, etc.

It is what it is. Of course they could have just made the core game better for all the things they spent time on that weren’t the core experience, but they still have the best foundation of a moba on the market.

And so people still play, despite the shortcomings and the clear loss of interest in being an industry leader on quality.

They have nothing tbh.

As far as mobile goes everyone other option has them beaten for player base. Who cares if a game is good when there is literally no one to play with? High ELO you’re screwed, low same boat.

PC this game is a laughing stock. Launched in a woeful state even though the entire alpha community cried out for the obvious.

I play because I’m basically an idiot. I have no legitimate reason to play this trash beyond refusing to let go of investment. More fool me and anyone who spends a penny on this game.

2 Likes

Going to close this soon, as it’s spiraling down into pointlessness.

A post was split to a new topic: Smurfing Discussion