Issuing a Move Order:
- Uh, never go that way.
- Stop you moron. You’re headed right for the fighting.
- So much mud.
- Pardon me good sirs and madams.
- Lucy. Harriet. Alice. Ethel. Return at once.
- I have perfected the symbiosis between master and fairy.
- Back into the lantern with you… or no snacks.
- Luckily, fairies are food motivated.
- Seven, eight, nine. We’re missing someone!
- Hm. If I was a small brained pixie, where would I be?
- Such fascinating specimens here.
- The places I go for science.
- Ahaha ahahaha aah
Issuing an Attack Order
- Stay put.
- Take that.
- I got you!
- You have no respect for science.
- Pea brain!
- You foolish tool!
- Out! Everyone out!
- Go ladies and do not embarass me.
- I am privy to information your pea brain cannot fathom.
- You numbskulls are stomping on my research.
- Please hand your crystal orb to me thank you.
- If you just get me to the charge crystals, I’ll be on my way.
- This area is mine by King Catchfly’s royal decree.
- Don’t you know who I am?
- How dare you?
- That’s quite enough haberdashery!
- Ooh a rare Ruby Skipper fairy!
- This incessant giggling drives me quite mad!
- You just crossed… 
- Ah ahaha uhmhmhm
- NHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA hahaha
- Do you have a flag?
- Anyone got a light?
- Soon darlings. Soon.
- Keep your wings and feet inside the lantern at all times.
- I prefer the pomp and ceremony of court, but this will do.
- I’m not accustomed to be kept waiting.
- I developed this accent myself at university. Do you like it?
- I hate vegetables so that’s all I eat.
- Vegetables should be roasted slowly to prolong their suffering.
- I’ve heard plants can feel pain. Time for some peer review.
- I claim this land for the Bleekos.
- I have the acumen of a scientist and the soul of an artist.
- I will believe in magic when it is tested by the scientific method.
- Have I told you about my “masters” thesis?
- Time flies like an arrow, but food flies like a banana! Uhmhmhmhm.
- I’m an excellent comedian I’ll have you know.
- Ahaha ahahaha aah
- I am very severely burned!
- Where’s the fire extinguisher?
- For that you shall pay.
- But my research…
- My pets shall avenge me.
- Please care for my little ones.
- Blame the Meekos.
Activating Binding Light:
- Shh please. Scientist at work.
- Quiet. You’ll frighten the crickets!
Activating Fairy Dust:
- This area is cordoned for research.
- Cover me ladies. I think I saw a GlassWinged Bubblefly!
- Hide and seek cheat mode is ready.
- No more observer effect.
- Now you see us. Now you don’t.
- Into the dark we go.
- You brutes are bumbling all over my experiment.
- Things are about to get bleek– os.
- No one is in this bush, no one at all.
- One cannot fight what one does not see.
 Unfinished line due to inability to reproduce